Sponsored by:

It finally happened!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 10:39 AM
alpine003
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by kcattorney
Managed to get my fair in a Fiat X1/9 back in 1982. Removable targa top was helpful, though.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:29 AM
XR4Tim
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Kalashnikov
Well, since I am half the age of most Porsche owners... Porsche 911 is a horrible car to go on dates or pick up women.

One, it attracts only skanks who are interested in you only due to money. Being as young as I am, 911 was a huge liability as it attracted only the type of women I want to avoid and repulsed the normal women due to stereotypes associated with Porsche owners.
Get yourself a beater Volvo wagon and don't mention the Porsche. Guaranteed to ward off gold diggers.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:06 PM
williamr91
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I must be doing it wrong...not many (other than Porsche owners and young kids) ask about the car. Some clients say stuff...last week I got "Mr. Rogers, your quite a flashy guy, huh?" She was recently divorced about 40 years old, so 17 my senior.

Another said "now I know why my rates keep going up" in a jokingly way.

My GF and I went to Cablea's (sp?) a few weeks ago and some teenagers jumped out of a 68' Mustang and ran to my car as we where getting out. One kid said that is beautiful and sounds amazing, can I have a ride...I laughed at his bluntness and drove him around the side road...he said my next car is going to be one, when I told him how much I paid.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:46 PM
techweenie
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Kalashnikov
Well, since I am half the age of most Porsche owners... Porsche 911 is a horrible car to go on dates or pick up women.

One, it attracts only skanks who are interested in you only due to money. Being as young as I am, 911 was a huge liability as it attracted only the type of women I want to avoid and repulsed the normal women due to stereotypes associated with Porsche owners.

Two, there will be no action in the 911 unless you are a manlet or a midget. There simply is no room for two normal sized adults to **** in a 911 coupe. In convertible you can do it with top down, but...I digress.
Well, I'm an old guy that looks more like George Lucas than George Clooney. I find skanks are *only* interested in me for money, so all good.

Quick Reply: It finally happened!