Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Anybody know Steve Ficarro's Body Shop in NJ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 02:28 PM
spiderv6
Drifting

Received 265 Likes on 137 Posts
Default Anybody know Steve Ficarro's Body Shop in NJ?

My insurance company is pushing me to use this place and I dont know them (and nor does my dealer or local P-club). Any input much appreciated......
Old 03-28-2007, 03:34 PM
'ringmeister
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

used them once years ago for repair on a acura integra. good but not outstanding work. things may have changed there. If your looking for the best possible work I would probably go elsewhere
Old 03-29-2007, 10:52 AM
smackboy1
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

I used Ficaro last year after my wife backer her MB into my front bumper. They were recommended by my local indy mechanic http://autotechnik.com/ who use them. I got 3 bids altogether they had the lowest bid, $700 to repair and repaint the front bumper cover. The repair was good, nobody has been able to spot the repair. I know where to look, so on close examination on a sunny day I can see the slightest variation in paint on the scar and a very very subtle surface variation. They only repainted the bumper but the color matches the rest of the car. But like I said, nobody else can see it. I was happy and would use them again.

Before:

https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/277401-crunch-mercedes-1-porsche-0-a.html

After:
Old 03-29-2007, 02:20 PM
spiderv6
Drifting

Received 265 Likes on 137 Posts

thanks. I went to see them this morning. They said they would replace the entire panel affected so I don't have to worry about repair or fit issues, just the painting and that includes blending into the door, rocker panel and hood - that's a lot of paint work.

I also have two more estimates coming up today to compare them with.....

Quick Reply: Anybody know Steve Ficarro's Body Shop in NJ?