Sponsored by:

Rear wiper arm

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2015, 01:15 PM
hennabav
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear wiper arm

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone happens to have an OEM rear wiper arm for a 993 C2S they don't need or want and looking to sell? I stupidly snapped mine when I was dusting it off and was under the car cover. Still amazed how easily it broke. Anyways, let me know if you guys have anything.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:42 PM
BobbyT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts

If you can't find a replacement arm, this part is not difficult to repair with a suitable piece of aluminum angle, a couple of pop rivets, and some flat black spray paint.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:24 PM
mike cap
Rennlist Member

Received 341 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by hennabav
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone happens to have an OEM rear wiper arm for a 993 C2S they don't need or want and looking to sell? I stupidly snapped mine when I was dusting it off and was under the car cover. Still amazed how easily it broke. Anyways, let me know if you guys have anything.
I broke mine recently and they run about $160.00 or so new from Suncoast. I waited a couple of months till a batch came out of production from a vendor overseas to Porsche. I did a lot of searching being worried they were unobtanium and no one had any new or taken offs. I think you are pretty much stuck with buying new. I would do so soon before that batch of 80 are gone.

Quick Reply: Rear wiper arm