Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

FS: 1995 Porsche 993 Carrera Coupe. 64k miles Tony Callas Modified ($15k+ invested)

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 12:09 AM
paul-hb
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default FS: 1995 Porsche 993 Carrera Coupe. 64k miles Tony Callas Modified ($15k+ invested)

1995 Porsche 993 911 Carrera Coupe

VIN # WP0AA2995SS323787
64,100 Miles
Aventurine Green (Gunmetal Gray with hint of green) on Cashmere/Black Leather Interior
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Clean and Clear California Title
Clean Carfax/Background Check
SoCal Car

Offered at $32,990

The owner of this particular Carrera is close friend of mine. I’ve helped him sell several of his toys over the years and not only does he have great taste, he is meticulous with his care for his cars. He not only takes time to make sure his cars are driven on a regular basis, but no service or repair is ever neglected. He truly is a great person to buy a car from and I would never hesitate to purchase one of his toys.

The records are amazing on this Porsche. They go back to day one including the original window sticker. It is clear that this car was very well cared for. The car was sold new in Arizona where the owner only serviced it at the local Porsche dealer in Scottsdale, AZ. The original owner put on 38,000 miles and sold the car to the second owner who lived in Southern California in 2003. This owner decided to spend nearly $15,000 on tasteful modifications. Most of the work was done with the well-known Callas Rennsport shop. He then sold the car to the current SoCal owner about 5 years ago with 52k miles on the car. Over the past 5 years, the current has made sure the car was well maintained. He has spent over $5,000 doing the following:

Rebuilt A/C system by the local Porsche dealer (including new compressor and dryer)
New clutch master cylinder
New power steering rack
New Quaife LSD differential
Major 60,000-mile service just completed
New Hood and Engine Deck shocks

The following tasteful enhancements were made to this 993:

Alpine CD Stereo in dash
RSR lightweight flywheel and clutch
RSR stainless steel exhaust and airbox
Autothority Performance E-Program
K&N Air Filter
Factory Alarm/Immobilizer
Strut Tower Brace
Porsche Factory Classic II Sport Wheels with Black Anodizing
Keyless Entry
Bilstein HD Shocks and Struts
Eibach Springs (European ride height)
Front Protection Bar (for scrapes)
New Factory Wire Harness
Black Chrome Exhaust Tips
Factory RS Short Shift Kit

This 993 is a fantastic specimen. The paint is beautiful with very little signs of use. The interior is equally as nice with no tears, rips, or cracks. It has a complete service history since day one. The current owner took the car to 3 driving schools to learn how to properly drive the car. It has never been seriously tracked and the condition is evident of this. You will be hard pressed to find a better value 993.

California registration is current and paid through June of 2011.

This 993 comes complete with all the records, books/manuals, tool kit, spare, jack, and original window sticker.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (Paul) at 714-335-4911 or me@paulkramer.com

For tons of pictures, please send me an email.
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: FS: 1995 Porsche 993 Carrera Coupe. 64k miles Tony Callas Modified ($15k+ invested)