Sponsored by:

Anybody buy from Beachwood?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Rezus
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Anybody buy from Beachwood?

Finally going to pick my car up, next week. Would like to get it covered as soon as possible, apparently they have a certified Xpel installer that does a lot of cars and is not your typical cheap dealer installer but I have no first hand experience. Wondering if I should take a chance or get it to a more reputable installer, most being a few hundred miles away.

Anybody had experience with these guys?
TIA
Old 02-10-2016, 09:50 PM
trips
Instructor

Received 66 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Rezus
Finally going to pick my car up, next week. Would like to get it covered as soon as possible, apparently they have a certified Xpel installer that does a lot of cars and is not your typical cheap dealer installer but I have no first hand experience. Wondering if I should take a chance or get it to a more reputable installer, most being a few hundred miles away.

Anybody had experience with these guys?
TIA
Bought my Targa there and those cats at Beachwood are definitely the best! As for their installer, I have no doubt he's good, but if you live far away I'd probably look into having someone local to you do it. That way if there's an issue (and there always inevitably is), they can take care of it for you.

Best,
Tom
Old 02-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Jhoffmann
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I never purchased from them, but used to do business with the owner, Bill Woeste, and he was definitely a stand up guy. This is normally a good indication of how the store is run.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Rezus
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by trips
Bought my Targa there and those cats at Beachwood are definitely the best! As for their installer, I have no doubt he's good, but if you live far away I'd probably look into having someone local to you do it. That way if there's an issue (and there always inevitably is), they can take care of it for you.

Best,
Tom
Thanks Tom, I am about 200 miles away from them, more local installers are questionable, I guess if issues arise this would be a good excuse to go for a ride.

Originally Posted by Jhoffmann
I never purchased from them, but used to do business with the owner, Bill Woeste, and he was definitely a stand up guy. This is normally a good indication of how the store is run.
The dealership experience has been great so far but I have yet to pick the car up.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Pavegeno928
Rennlist Member

Received 429 Likes on 228 Posts

I bought my CPO 991/50 from them last year sight unseen living in Germany. Great experience and they were true to their word at every turn. It was a fairly complex process dealing overseas with paperwork, ordering snow tires to be installed, CPO, and of course, the shipping overseas. They sent me tons of pictures and even pointed out one or two minor blemishes that I would have never noticed. I even Skyped a time or two with their paperwork folks and that was easy. Only error was that when they replaced the summer tires with the new snow tires I ordered, they accidentally threw out the summer tires with about 5K miles on them. They let me know they made a mistake and sent me brand new summers at no cost to me. I found them to be stand-up folks start to finish.
Old 02-11-2016, 04:37 AM
shaginwagon
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Bought my 2015 C4S from them sight unseen, flawless sales process, they even took care of my Texas registration paperwork. Picked me up at airport and had me on the road in no time.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Bobby5150
Track Day

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I had my '14 C2 delivered by them last Friday. I couldn't be happier with the entire process and they go above and beyond! My guess if they are recommending an installer he is top notch. They don't mess around. I dealt with Stephen and Greg and they are both wonderful. I never saw they car in person and it was even better than described. Have fun!!
Old 02-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Tomcatz
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered my '15 TT from Beachwood - did not step foot in the dealership until I took delivery. They offered to pick me up at the airport. Phil Snyder and Brennan Fox were excellent throughout the process. No nonsense, quick straightforward transaction. Penske dealership. Roger's 918 was being prepped for the delivery same day as my car. Xpel half wrap was flawless and guaranteed, not sure who they subbed it out to at that time.

Quick Reply: Anybody buy from Beachwood?