Sponsored by:

HRE Wheels | Introducing the Series RC1

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 06:54 PM
HRE Wheels
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
Default HRE Wheels | Introducing the Series RC1

The Series RC1 debuts with a single style, the RC103, with design cues from the popular HRE street wheel designs, engineered for optimal performance on any track machine, at an affordable price.
The Series RC1 is available for 5 lug and center lock vehicles in diameters ranging from 17 to 20 inches and widths ranging from 8 to 13 inches.

All HRE wheels are engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for optimal acceleration, handling and braking performance.
Each wheel is built-to-order and there are nearly infinite fitment, color and finish options available for the ultimate custom-tailored wheel buying experience.
A wide variety of applications are available including many of the most popular sports and luxury cars on the market.

HRE Wheels North America | info@hrewheels.com | +1 760 598 1960
HRE Wheels Europe | europe@hrewheels.com | +49 7142 9999 030
www.hrewheels.com

Old 05-21-2015, 07:48 AM
Slantnose!
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I kind-of like this one!
Old 05-21-2015, 09:43 AM
ibmiked
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I sent these guys at HRE a PM more than a week ago with no response. Decided to go in another direction instead. I was trying to coordinate buying wheels to have installed by the dealer so I could take delivery of my Lava Orange car with them already on. Thankfully the extra time to think about it helped me come up with a wheel choice even cooler than HREs...
Old 05-21-2015, 10:12 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by ibmiked
I sent these guys at HRE a PM more than a week ago with no response. Decided to go in another direction instead. I was trying to coordinate buying wheels to have installed by the dealer so I could take delivery of my Lava Orange car with them already on. Thankfully the extra time to think about it helped me come up with a wheel choice even cooler than HREs...
There is nothing cooler than HRE's

Just pick up the phone next time. A lot quicker.

Give them another look!
Old 05-21-2015, 10:23 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

http://www.wheelenhancement.com

Dave Martin
Wheel Enhancement
(310) 836-8908

Great dealer of HRE's and all Porsche wheels. They know their stuff!

dave@wheelenhancement.com
Old 05-21-2015, 10:44 AM
HRE Wheels
Former Vendor

Michael,

We want to apologize for not replying to your PM in a timely manner. We receive multiple messages daily and while we personally believe we do a great job at replying to everyone, unfortunately we missed one - which is highly unusual. Still, we realize this is no excuse so, we're sorry.

We realize you've made your decision, but in the event you still would like your PM answered, please let us know.

Also, for future inquiries, please feel free to reach out to me either by phone or email - it would be my pleasure to take care of you personally.

Regards,

Jorge Martinez
HRE Brand Director
JorgeM@hrewheels.com
Cell Phone: (714) 262-9515
Old 05-21-2015, 11:07 AM
ibmiked
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

No worries Jorge, I know you probably get a lot of incoming requests. In the end, I think it worked out for the best for me, but if it doesn't then your products will be at the top of my list.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:09 AM
HRE Wheels
Former Vendor

No worries Jorge, I know you probably get a lot of incoming requests. In the end, I think it worked out for the best for me, but if it doesn't then your products will be at the top of my list.
Thank you.

Quick Reply: HRE Wheels | Introducing the Series RC1