Sponsored by:

What you guys think about buyer Evolution Automotive

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 01:38 PM
solrac6262
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default What you guys think about buyer Evolution Automotive

last week I sold my set of wheels to a very very demanding guy the wheels had a minor if any hair lines in front, he asked me for discount ( I DID ) I noticed the guy was very picky, I told the guy the condition.. today he puts a paypal claim hold stating that he wants a refund with shipping or have one wheel fixed for $400 stating that on the back has a very very bad curb rash.. he emails me a picture and I noticed just the regular scuffs on the back of the wheel when sitting on the floor.. He was looking for a factory brand New wheel never noticed anythig wrong I was concer es with The face of The wheels but to me perfect wheels, I think its not fair.. have you guys deal with this person before David Johnston from FL in EVOLUTION AUTOMOTIVE
Old 04-22-2015, 03:07 PM
drcollie
Race Car

Received 3,865 Likes on 1,353 Posts

PayPal is not likely to support his claim, provided you disclosed that the wheels were used, not new and he did indeed physically get them. That's being unreasonable on the part of your buyer to hold to that standard and in my experience doing thousands of EBAY and PayPal transactions he won't prevail. This is a matter for a courtroom if he wants to pursue it, not PayPal. Such is the hazard of buying anything used sight unseen, sometimes its better than you expected, sometimes less. He has to deal with it.

Have your proof of shipment for PayPal, and a copy of your ad you can supply to them. It will be pretty straight-forward.
Old 04-22-2015, 04:02 PM
cretinx
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sounds like a chronic malcontent.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:59 PM
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts

I've had two terrible experiences with PayPal and will never use them again. Good luck with your situation.

Quick Reply: What you guys think about buyer Evolution Automotive