Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GTS Interior package with leather seats?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 02:45 PM
Vise
Drifting

Received 313 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by Yard Dog
I have never seen a painted interior I liked before, but yours looks great.
Originally Posted by Hurricane
My all time favorite interior. If I ever have the opportunity to order a 911, I would get Sapphire Blue with the painted interior. Yours is gorgeous!
Thanks! Hard to believe those pics are coming up on 2 years old... still love the car and the interior gets compliments all the time.

Originally Posted by randr
Alcantara is very hard wearing, it is brilliant in hot or cold climates and holds you in your seat. Visually the A pillars and roof lining look stunning. The Alcantara steering is more tactile and works better in your hands on track.
Agreed, my alcantara wheel is holding up very well and I've cleaned it at most 3 times the past 2 years. I don't agree with the comment that alcantara wheels are expected to show wear, if anything it is the opposite.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:47 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,423 Likes on 2,237 Posts

Originally Posted by Vise
Thanks! Hard to believe those pics are coming up on 2 years old... still love the car and the interior gets compliments all the time.

+1 same for my GTS SBM cabriolet...

Originally Posted by Vise
Agreed, my alcantara wheel is holding up very well and I've cleaned it at most 3 times the past 2 years. I don't agree with the comment that alcantara wheels are expected to show wear, if anything it is the opposite.
+1! ditto for my 997.2 GT3 w/alacantara

Quick Reply: GTS Interior package with leather seats?