Another pricing question

Old 01-24-2015, 02:15 PM
_BK
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by twlai
bk,
today 4-7 snow on the ground,
it is so beautiful outside, but I don't think it is a good day to checkout the car today.
maybe next weekend.....
Yes, a little icy rain/snow mix here, so I figured you guys probably got some snow up there. No worries! You are so kind even to take a look for me, and I'm in no hurry. I'm still looking at all my options, but I think that C4S is the front runner for now.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:51 PM
twlai
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by _BK
Yes, a little icy rain/snow mix here, so I figured you guys probably got some snow up there. No worries! You are so kind even to take a look for me, and I'm in no hurry. I'm still looking at all my options, but I think that C4S is the front runner for now.
PM'ed you!
Old 01-25-2015, 09:00 PM
kwikit356
Rennlist Member

Received 123 Likes on 65 Posts

Seems like many of us live in MA. I ordered a 991 GTS from Porsche of Nashua (in NH just across border from MA) early this month. There's also a guy on Rennlist who just bought from Herb Chambers Porsche in Boston. If anyone needs help, beyond what's already been offered, just let me know. I'm just north of Boston. Nashua is also close. We're supposed to get another snow storm late Monday through Wednesday (but who knows?), so probably test drives are out until this coming weekend.
Question: Who, other than Porsche dealers, has the necessary equipment to get all the information on a PPI? I know many independent shops have Porsche diagnostic equipment, but how many are likely to be able to deal with 991s? Best of luck to all you guys looking!
Old 01-26-2015, 02:18 AM
_BK
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

twlai, thanks again for going out of your way for me! I didn't expect you'd be able to check out the car with the recent snow, so the PM was a nice surprise. Of course I will let you guys know if I end up with this car. I may be back to ask for PPI recommendations in Boston!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another pricing question