Sponsored by:

GTS interior pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 08:59 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
I think the logo only comes with the GTS comms pkg.
The GTS logo is included in the standard leather/Alcantara package at $0 dollars. It also comes with the Alcantera/"full" leather package for $3850. Now, if you want it in deviated thread, you need the GTS communication package. Carbon fiber trim can be added at a cost but does not automatically come with either of these packages. It only automatically comes with the GTS communication package. Hope this helps.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:24 PM
Vise
Drifting

Received 313 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by sportscentury
The GTS logo is included in the standard leather/Alcantara package at $0 dollars. It also comes with the Alcantera/"full" leather package for $3850.
Yep, I was originally planning on the standard leather/alcantara and the GTS logo is definitely present... in black and not contrasting stitching of course. Unfortunately it is not available on my config with the ventilated seats (leather/alcantara + leather interior + ventilated seats).

Assuming everyone is doing this already but if not get the 3D configurator going full screen and play around with the different options... pretty easy to tell what is available where.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:49 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,437 Likes on 2,247 Posts

Originally Posted by Vise
Yep, I was originally planning on the standard leather/alcantara and the GTS logo is definitely present... in black and not contrasting stitching of course. Unfortunately it is not available on my config with the ventilated seats (leather/alcantara + leather interior + ventilated seats).

Assuming everyone is doing this already but if not get the 3D configurator going full screen and play around with the different options... pretty easy to tell what is available where.
great to know
Old 10-24-2014, 11:35 PM
77tony
Rennlist Member

Received 152 Likes on 116 Posts

Wow, what a deal for deviating stitching no surprise why people are passing on the GTS comm package. Also, painted air vents $ 1720, (really)Burmeister sound system $ 5290 (your joking right) Sport Chrono clock in color of your choice $ 500 (I still can't fathom this) instrument dials in u-pick the color $ 860. Think destaccado is onto something here not loading up with a bunch of frivolous way overpriced options.02 T

Last edited by 77tony; 10-25-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:39 PM
jsr991
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sportscentury
For those of you GTS guys who are considering skipping the GTS Communication Package, I'm wondering if you can answer a basic question I have. If no special interior trim options (e.g., leather, brushed aluminum, CF) are selected, what is the standard material used for the (a) dash/cupholder trim, and (b) center console trim? On the 911 Carrera, the standard material for these two areas is an aluminum-colored plastic (matching the door handles and the sport design steering wheel). But for the GTS, the configurator depicts the standard trim for the center console and cupholder strip as some kind of brushed dark wood -- or, at least, that's my best guess. Any thoughts?
it is brushed aluminum black anodized

Quick Reply: GTS interior pics