Rennlist Member

Received 802 Likes on 400 Posts
Default Hampton Drivers - Seinfeld 73 911 RSR - Whoops

http://pagesix.com/2014/08/19/jerry-...e-in-hamptons/
Old 08-21-2014, 12:53 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,388 Likes on 2,509 Posts

This is already in the OT and 993 Forum.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Noah Fect
Rennlist Member

Received 1,298 Likes on 886 Posts

Really unfortunate that Seinfeld didn't hold her feet to the fire over this. She'll just learn that this sort of behavior is OK, even when she does it to someone who can't afford to blow her off.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:19 PM
One911
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts

wish they had photos of the damage
Old 08-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Vic and Ray
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Noah Fect
Really unfortunate that Seinfeld didn't hold her feet to the fire over this. She'll just learn that this sort of behavior is OK, even when she does it to someone who can't afford to blow her off.
Yeah but what's he, you, me or anybody to do? Him an A list gazillionare celeb mixing it up with a civilian on the side of the road with TMZ snapping away. Or you or me in the same situation, just some "stuck up rich car guy" crying about his car.

People these days don't give a ****e or ounce of respect for others or for their property. She was totally clueless. Couldn't understand why a car might be behind her when backing up. Her new BMW, backup cameras, collision warning, lane departure, brake assist all going full bore.

Jerry knew the score... just "go home and put my head under the covers." Perfect. That's what we all gotta do....

Last edited by Vic and Ray; 08-21-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:20 PM
chuck911
Race Car

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts

Did she hit it? Because the exact same story just the other day said "she came too close" and showed photo's of Jerry talking to her- with not a scratch on the car.

Journalism is dead. See avatar.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:14 PM
MJBird993
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Vic and Ray
Yeah but what's he, you, me or anybody to do? Him an A list gazillionare celeb mixing it up with a civilian on the side of the road with TMZ snapping away. Or you or me in the same situation, just some "stuck up rich car guy" crying about his car.

People these days don't give a ****e or ounce of respect for others or for their property. She was totally clueless. Couldn't understand why a car might be behind her when backing up. Her new BMW, backup cameras, collision warning, lane departure, brake assist all going full bore.

Jerry knew the score... just "go home and put my head under the covers." Perfect. That's what we all gotta do....
The problem (if you want to call it that) is that filing a claim isn't going to teach a mindless bimbo like this any lessons. Her insurance company will pay for it, and at best her rates may go up a bit. Now, if she does it often enough they will eventually drop her, but she still won't understand why. You are correct Vic (or is it Ray?) that people these days don't seem to care about anyone other than themselves. Especially if they're in the "other" political party.

I feel for JS because he is an enthusiast. I don't care how rich he is or isn't, the car is still special to him, and it will never quite be the same.

Besides (not to go too far OT) I don't mind rich people like him who are talented and bring enjoyment to others. It's the rich people who benefit from the suffering of others that I don't care for. But we don't want to start hating...
Old 08-22-2014, 12:20 PM
paradocs98
Rennlist Member

Received 367 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by MJBird993
The problem (if you want to call it that) is that filing a claim isn't going to teach a mindless bimbo like this any lessons. Her insurance company will pay for it, and at best her rates may go up a bit. Now, if she does it often enough they will eventually drop her, but she still won't understand why. You are correct Vic (or is it Ray?) that people these days don't seem to care about anyone other than themselves. Especially if they're in the "other" political party.

I feel for JS because he is an enthusiast. I don't care how rich he is or isn't, the car is still special to him, and it will never quite be the same.

Besides (not to go too far OT) I don't mind rich people like him who are talented and bring enjoyment to others. It's the rich people who benefit from the suffering of others that I don't care for. But we don't want to start hating...
Well said.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:54 PM
WCE
User

Received 176 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by chuck911
Did she hit it? Because the exact same story just the other day said "she came too close" and showed photo's of Jerry talking to her- with not a scratch on the car.

Journalism is dead. See avatar.
The rags reporting these stories generally can't be described as journalism. It seems the other (true?) side of the story is she got too close to his car and he freaked out and scared her away!
Old 08-22-2014, 06:55 PM
chuck911
Race Car

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts

So did she hit him or what?
Old 08-22-2014, 07:38 PM
drcollie
Race Car

Received 3,864 Likes on 1,352 Posts

Here's the rub....when you take your prized steed out amongst the masses, you have to be prepared to get taken out by SOMETHING on the road. That's the way it works. Now that '73 RSR is a million dollar car right now, so maybe he should be renting out a day at Lime Rock for himself and some pals to run that car....keep it away from 20-year-old suicide Corollas and WASP moms in white BMW's on the public roadways. **** happens. Deal with it and don't whine Jerry.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hampton Drivers - Seinfeld 73 911 RSR - Whoops