Sponsored by: Road Spy

Turbo/turbo S residuals/depreciation

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 02:18 AM
speed21
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawsofpower
The hilarity ensues with you. You've been challenged and called out repeatedly yet your bitterness prevents you from accepting the fact that me having 3 boring cars is Better than you having one boring car, if you even own one. Put up or shut up. Sure, my 74 y/o mother drives an F80. Lmfao
You must be a gluten for punishment.

As another member has already stated: "991 turbo owners here are all laughing at you, not with you". You say you are "challenging" and "calling 991tt owners out"? Gleaning a fragment of editorial to fit your agenda, from a report which is 99.999% favorable exposes your intention on this thread to cast insult and be as confrontational as humanly possible.
Owners know first hand just how incredibly exciting the 991tt is without reading any report, needless to add could quite easily step backward into far less exciting cars such as what you claim to own. As you have foolishly since acknowledged (as stated in your own post above) you have "3 boring cars" in your parents garage then work toward doing something about that instead of continually offering yourself here as canon fodder. Now off you go lil fella. Spend your time wisely by preparing yourself for school.

Last edited by speed21; 07-08-2015 at 02:52 AM.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:08 AM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speed21

As another member has already stated: 991 turbo owners here are all laughing at you, not with you. You say you are "challenging" and "calling 991tt owners out"? Gleaning a fragment of editorial to fit your agenda, from a report which is 99.999% favorable exposes your intention on this thread.
Owners know first hand just how incredibly exciting the 991tt is without reading any report, needless to add could quite easily step backward into far less exciting cars such as what you claim to own. As you have foolishly since acknowledged (in your own post above) you have 3 boring cars in your parents garage then work toward doing something about that instead of continually offering yourself here as canon fodder. Now off you go lad. Spend your time wisely by preparing yourself for school.
Typical internet spineless troll. Always attempting to include everyone else in his battles. I could give a rat's azz who's "laughing" at me. I'm laughing that your foot has been in your mouth for several pages now. You come off as a bitter person, upset when your challenges are met so you keep changing the rules instead of humbling yourself and Stfu!

My intention initially were to chime in and to reiterate a point that members made prior to me which is: depreciation sucks for the TT. Fact! I also implied that a manual transmission, I'm my opinion, would help sell units and would make the TT even more desirable. I know that many would agree with that notion. Moreover, to substantiate my claims, I provided a reputable review of the TT In which the author described the TT as fast yet a bit boring to drive. That is not the first time I've read that. So, if you as an owner , albeit fake one, cannot swallow the fact that not everyone is going to favor your beloved car, perhaps you should log off and join a maternity forum, idiot.

A mini JCW, 991 and F80 are boring??? Lmaoooooooooo. What a retard! Equally boring are the 1198 and 1200s Ducs. Lol

Last edited by Lawsofpower; 07-08-2015 at 03:33 AM.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:41 AM
speed21
Banned

Typical internet spineless troll. Always attempting to include everyone else in his battles. I could give a rat's azz who's "laughing" at me. I'm laughing that your foot has been in your mouth for several pages now. You come off as a bitter person, upset when your challenges are met so you keep changing the rules instead of humbling yourself and Stfu!

My intention initially were to chime in and to reiterate a point that members made prior to me which is: depreciation sucks for the TT. Fact! I also implied that a manual transmission, I'm my opinion, would help sell units and would make the TT even more desirable. I know that many would agree with that notion. Moreover, to substantiate my claims, I provided a reputable review of the TT In which the author described the TT as fast yet a bit boring to drive. That is not the first time I've read that. So, if you as an owner , albeit fake one, cannot swallow the fact that not everyone is going to favor your beloved car, perhaps you should log off and join a maternity forum, idiot.

A mini JCW, 991 and F80 are boring??? Lmaoooooooooo. What a retard!
You are delusional. The only challenge I have given you is to prove your position in owning a car and you even failed miserably at that.

Wake up lad, we all know your intentions. You can jump up and down and stamp your little feet all you want but it won't alter the fact you are a very very angry and mischievous little troll with an axe to grind against 991TT owners.

You state you "could" give a rats *** about being the laughing stock? Then perhaps stop offering yourself up as one!!
As you are clearly in a rage I will leave you to your self destructive behavior and hopefully you will be banned from Rennlist for your disgraceful attacks and insults toward not only myself but other members here who have tried to reason with your stupidity.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:45 AM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Wake up lad, we all know your intentions. You can jump up and down and stamp your little feet all you want but it won't alter the fact you are a very very angry and mischievous little troll with an axe to grind against 991TT owners.

You state you "could" give a rats *** about being the laughing stock? Then perhaps stop offering yourself up as one!!
As you are clearly in a rage I will leave you to your self destructive behavior and hopefully you will be banned from Rennlist for your disgraceful attacks and insults toward not only myself but other members here who have tried to reason with your stupidity.
Lol. Banned. Who cares. Only a 50 y/o balding fake track guru such as yourself needs an online community to stroke your ego. Enjoy your automatic TT because God knows you can't drive worth ****. maybe you can trade it in on a Civic in two years and make it a wash. Lol
Old 07-08-2015, 03:48 AM
speed21
Banned

Lol. Banned. Who cares. Only a 50 y/o balding fake track guru such as yourself needs an online community to stroke your ego. Enjoy your automatic TT because God knows you can't drive worth ****. maybe you can trade it in on a Civic in two years and make it a wash. Lol
Ataboy....keep digging that hole. You will pop out in China soon.
Old 07-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Ataboy....keep digging that hole. You will pop out in China soon.
I don't share the same fears in life as you do. What's the worst that can happen to me? Like, really... Lol. How's that heel-n-toe working for you on the track, hotshot? Lmao
Old 07-08-2015, 10:00 AM
NVRANUF
Rennlist Member

Received 460 Likes on 257 Posts

You are delusional. The only challenge I have given you is to prove your position in owning a car and you even failed miserably at that.

Look what popped out of the weasel hole...

It's the guy who never shows Rennlist anything but words.... and now he's resurfaced (perhaps from his own 3 month Rennlist ban??), doing what he does best with little or no added value.

Despite his statements: Never once has ol' speedy posted anything remotely resembling a car he claims to be the PROUD owner of...

Just saying'

Old 07-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Originally Posted by 1Gunner
Look what popped out of the weasel hole...

It's the guy who never shows Rennlist anything but words.... and now he's resurfaced (perhaps from his own 3 month Rennlist ban??), doing what he does best with little or no added value.

Despite his statements: Never once has ol' speedy posted anything remotely resembling a car he claims to be the PROUD owner of...

Just saying'

Wow! Great to know. Lol
Old 07-08-2015, 11:02 AM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 122 Likes on 95 Posts

Guys please keep the personal insults out of Rennlist or mods will start issuing infractions.

Thread closed.

J.

Quick Reply: Turbo/turbo S residuals/depreciation