Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rhodium Silver GT3 Available in So. Cal.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Bruno Giacomelli
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody seeing the fairly large gap in the front wheel well? Seems like the front end is sitting up higher than normal? I sure hope so or I will be dropping it myself...
Old 11-01-2014, 03:22 AM
SECRET
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what is the 2nd to last option 'Ornamental Porsche Crest?'
Old 11-01-2014, 03:30 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,801 Likes on 2,167 Posts

Originally Posted by MarcusG
Pacific has a White car with PCCB's and black painted wheels, red tails. Sticker is 153 they are asking 176.

Happy Halloween!
Let them have it until they come to their senses, especially when the RS comes out.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:56 AM
mundman
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RossL
Why are people so secretive about dealerships that have cars. Just say it's at this dealer and tell them Bob sent you...
+1
Old 11-02-2014, 02:31 PM
The Pope
Holy Guru
Rennlist
Registered Pontiff

Received 43 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RossL
Why are people so secretive about dealerships that have cars. Just say it's at this dealer and tell them Bob sent you...
Not really sure, but I thought it was against forum rules to post full information?
Old 11-02-2014, 06:47 PM
bigkraig
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Just saw this car. The Rhodium Silver looks awesome, even better than I was expecting. The black wheels were not too bad either, but I still think it hides the details on the wheels too much, with the way the RS pops it might look even better with silver wheels.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:47 AM
KenU
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigkraig
Just saw this car. The Rhodium Silver looks awesome, even better than I was expecting. The black wheels were not too bad either, but I still think it hides the details on the wheels too much, with the way the RS pops it might look even better with silver wheels.
Thanks for reporting back, BK.

As I've said in different posts, I never liked black wheels - ever! I am a stickler when it comes to having sparkling clean wheels on my cars and black wheels always looked really dirty to me. Plus, I always thought black wheels looked "aftermarket" and kind of "gangsta". That is until I stumbled upon a Rhodium GT3 with black wheels being delivered at my dealership. It was perfect!! I would've bought it on the spot if it was unsold. However, as we all go through the waiting game and reading and seeing other GT3 cars on this forum, especially Guards Red cars, I began to waiver just a bit, but decided to let my Rhodium order lock and go with what initially turned me on about this car. I was never interested in a GT3 whatsoever until I saw that one. I was fortunate enough to test drive a GT3 before placing an order.

I know I would've always been second guessing myself looking at a GR car in my garage, "maybe I should've stuck with Rhodium Silver", especially as the winter approaches b/c all I would be doing is just staring at it until Spring. My first reactions to things, situations, people, etc are instinctively 1,000% spot on...not always, but most of the time.
My delivery is scheduled for the end of December so the wait continues.

Colors, wheels, etc are in the eye of the beholder but again would like to thank you for reporting back and appreciate your thoughts on what you saw.

Quick Reply: Rhodium Silver GT3 Available in So. Cal.