Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Huracan vs 991 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 07:19 PM
MarcusG
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 129 Posts

A fellow that has owned almost everything you could think of told me once that just like a Rolls is a car to be driven in, a Bentley is a drivers car a Lambo is a car to be driven in and a Ferrari is a drivers car. Don't know how much stock to put into the second but he's a retired cart and Indy driver. I still thought it was funny.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Hoopumpers
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
Did you guys know about this because you are Thermal members? It feels like I get junk e-mail from O'Gara every other day, but did not know about this event...been wanting to get the Gallardo on the track, and check out Thermal as well...bummed I missed it.
I have a fellow rennlister to thank for the tip. I found out about it only a few hours before the event. Been waiting a while to find the right occasion to test my 12C on track.

The future of Thermal looks bright to me. The next track section should be exciting.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Alan Smithee
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 137 Posts

The future of Thermal looks bright indeed - I read recently that BMW is setting up their west coast Performance Center there.

And with Porsche opening their Experience Center in Carson sometime in the next year...it's great to have some new local tracks...

Quick Reply: Huracan vs 991 GT3