Engine Swap Dates

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 08:47 PM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

Attachment 857031Attachment 857030
Originally Posted by Clocked
GTEE3, mine had a stop date of February 14th. It was on the production line at the time.

Mine should arrive in RI next week and then at my dealer assume a week later. I will get my car before some of those that had cars at port in the US at the time of stop sale. Why, no idea but Porsche IS NOT following what they said i.e. those that paid, then those at ports, those finished but in Germany, last but not least those on the production line at time of stop sale.

Let's face it, how many times has Porsche said something about the entire GT3 issue that has turned out to be incorrect. As most of us on this forum have said - terrible communication and very poor PR.
Gary, you know I'm glad for you, but it does suck for us that were right with you in production. Can't figure out why yours gets vip'ed....maybe if We had ordered F12's Porsche would have rushed our cars too :-)

Originally Posted by GTEE3
^
RUF RS,
our buddy Cyrek had the same Orig. Delivery date as Clocked, and Cyrek's Updated Delivery date will be approx. THREE months later than Clocked!

And you are right, "it makes no sense", your Orig. Delivery date was a week later than mine, but your car apparently is now scheduled to be completed TWO weeks BEFORE mine! I give up.
Phil you are dead on....makes zero sense. When I get home I'll call Ian and my dealer and check my status and I'll call you.

Originally Posted by az audi
My original deliver date was May 2, which became the 9th. Completion date was Feb 28th I think, which is now showing 7/25, as of last Monday with a deliver date of 10/2. I am anxiously awaiting my Monday update to see if my car was actually completed.

My car is coming through the San Diego port.
Wow these are my dates exactly. Except final delivery which is showing October 31. My car is going to Midwest ordered from Midwest . Phil's delivers east coast, but come on 30+ days delivery differential.....why?

I have been traveling last month not much time to read posts but see others are getting their cars. Really sucks some of us are still months out on 14's...Yada,yada,yada

But hey here is a pic of Death Valley with the 50th
Attached Images  
Old 08-01-2014, 12:08 AM
doubleurx
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just got another update. My car is on the Glovis Composer with a current San Diego ETA of 8/16. It's getting close!
Old 08-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 67 Posts

Hang in there, doubleurx!
Old 08-01-2014, 12:29 AM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by doubleurx
Just got another update. My car is on the Glovis Composer with a current San Diego ETA of 8/16. It's getting close!
Time to download the Marinetraffic.com app to your smartphone.

Quick Reply: Engine Swap Dates