Sponsored by:

Be Careful of "Katrina" of Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 11:50 PM
est8esq
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Be Careful of "Katrina" of Porsche

I'm not sure who this "Katrina" is or if it's a generic name for some knucklehead at home office that was brought in from overseas because Andreas Preuninger lost a bet?

However, I've received several calls from various folks from Porsche and they've all been very cordial and customer service oriented. Can't say any one of them had any substantive information nor results, but they were at least empathetic and trained appropriately to say the "right things", that is until I spoke to a "Katrina."

She basically lied about having various conversations w/ my dealer which was completely a lie. She must have misread notes from prior conversations and made assumptions which weren't true, to include having received a loaner when i didn't. Additionally, she had a very arrogant attitude that Porsche was in the driver's seat and that I was inconsequential. She made me so angry I caught myself threatening the "lawyer card" which was completely unnecessary, especially given that I believe my dealer is doing everything they can.

Being that there are 785 cars affected worldwide, I can't imagine there are too many of us here in the States and chances are you're going to come across her, so be careful.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:53 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

J. Roger that and thanks for the heads up
Old 03-22-2014, 12:20 AM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by est8esq
I'm not sure who this "Katrina" is or if it's a generic name for some knucklehead at home office that was brought in from overseas because Andreas Preuninger lost a bet?

However, I've received several calls from various folks from Porsche and they've all been very cordial and customer service oriented. Can't say any one of them had any substantive information nor results, but they were at least empathetic and trained appropriately to say the "right things", that is until I spoke to a "Katrina."

She basically lied about having various conversations w/ my dealer which was completely a lie. She must have misread notes from prior conversations and made assumptions which weren't true, to include having received a loaner when i didn't. Additionally, she had a very arrogant attitude that Porsche was in the driver's seat and that I was inconsequential. She made me so angry I caught myself threatening the "lawyer card" which was completely unnecessary, especially given that I believe my dealer is doing everything they can.

Being that there are 785 cars affected worldwide, I can't imagine there are too many of us here in the States and chances are you're going to come across her, so be careful.
Not sure if you have read my previous threads but all my conversations have been with Katrina as well and similar situation. She pulls stuff from her.....I can't believe Porsch would put someone like her in charge of customer relations. I will ask for someone else if she calls again.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:23 AM
mqandil
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

She was my English reading tutor earlier in the week. I don't think I passed though, because she never gave me any gold stars. At one point I thought I may be getting a spanking

She could be a Ferrari spy who had been implanted by SISMI (italian intelligence agency) to sabotage Porsche!
Old 03-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Dude-
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL....Guys!!!! You all have a assigned reps, I believe Katrina is CS. Ask who your rep is and go straight in. I have Andrea and she is very professional and understanding. Good luck.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:39 AM
mqandil
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by silverrules
I will ask for someone else if she calls again.
I may give her another shot, and see if I get spanked this time around. It could be all you, working her up, and upsetting her, so she ends up taking it out on the rest of us!
Old 03-22-2014, 12:41 AM
mqandil
Rennlist Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dude-
LOL....Guys!!!! You all have a assigned reps, I believe Katrina is CS. Ask who your rep is and go straight in. I have Andrea and she is very professional and understanding. Good luck.
Andrea is not bad. I did speak to her before and she seems polite and professional.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:43 AM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,139 Likes on 560 Posts

Ha ha. I actually insisted on speaking with her because she sent me an email when this all started, and dam was I wrong. Similar experience as you are describing. I hope it's just her and not the Porsche's current strategy for customer service.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:45 AM
Dude-
Pro

It just occurred to me that may be thats the reason why some of you guys are on the fence and I'm so relaxed. LOL.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:57 AM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 339 Likes on 208 Posts

It just occurred to me that may be thats the reason why some of you guys are on the fence and I'm so relaxed. LOL.
Does yours provide any " in person services " that got you so relaxed?

LMAO!
Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 AM
mqandil
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by neanicu

LMAO!
LMAO... I was thinking the same thing. What additional services is he getting? It is probably part of the unadvertised, unofficial compensation package. I would consider getting off the fence, if I get his same services.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 AM
MyenShi
Rennlist Member

When PCNA began leaving me voicemails a few weeks ago, I didn't call back because I didn't think they had any information I didn't already know. I finally called back after we received the official e-mail about motor swaps.

I spoke to a few reps on the phone, but I typically don't like to spend excess time speaking to people at businesses without a degree of authority to properly address concerns and be held accountable. While I'm sure the most of the reps at PCNA are well trained to hear us out and note our concerns in our files, they're still just CSR's.

Each time I called, I was polite but also very concicse and direct with what I wanted. The first thing I asked was for the person in charge of overseeing all of this, which lead to being directed to a primary GT3 case handler, as well as a call from the lead rep for my region which did a lot to ease my anxiety.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:11 AM
Dude-
Pro

Originally Posted by neanicu

LMAO!

LMAO. That was a good one. I really needed that.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:19 AM
MM3.9GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 22 Posts

Did she guarantee you a "happy ending" to the GT3 situation?
Old 03-22-2014, 10:26 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

LOLS

Quick Reply: Be Careful of "Katrina" of Porsche