Sponsored by:

Stop Sale?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 09:55 AM
alpine-al
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by redleg321
Seriously, I've been patient this whole time giving gobs of credit that PAG was deserving of, I thought.

But, "We've got the answer and I have to transmit it to you via paper and ink with people carrying the message and transporting it with vehicles in a way that will take days"? Why is Porsche deliberately avoiding direct and efficient ways to communicate with customers?

Are we in the twilight zone???
Just because one dealer in Denmark may have said that he was supposed to send the letter via postal mail doesn't indicate that PAG has instructed all dealers worldwide to only send the letter via the mail. Even in today's world it's not unusual to send an important document via both FedEx and email, which I suspect might happen in this case.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:08 AM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 339 Likes on 208 Posts

For those wondering why the slow response from PAG,here's how they handle customer relations :

https://rennlist.com/forums/991/8052...w-filling.html

Nick Murray has been shooting videos and updates about his car,even though it's been in the shop more than actually driving it. Great guy,very optimistic and calm,but it seems that even a person like himself has reached a limit.
Watch his latest update in the above thread and see why they've been fires in these cars.
I really feel bad for this guy!
Old 03-17-2014, 10:27 AM
donracer
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by neanicu
For those wondering why the slow response from PAG,here's how they handle customer relations :

Nick Murray has been shooting videos and updates about his car,even though it's been in the shop more than actually driving it. Great guy,very optimistic and calm,but it seems that even a person like himself has reached a limit.
Watch his latest update in the above thread and see why they've been fires in these cars.

I have seen Nick's other videos as well, and he is truly a very nice guy and I am pretty sure, Porsche AG is taking advantage of him. He needs to either immediately sue Porsche or try to sell the car ASAP. I think we should all try to help Nick some how, I am sending the link to this video to all the Porsche Officials' email addresses I have in my data base. I am also going to call some people at Porsche and yell at them. I am not going to let anyone take advantage of this guy, he is just too nice.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:29 AM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

The truth is : Porsche,YOU BETTER GET YOUR S**T TOGETHER and come clean in front of your most LOYAL customers!!!
Nick Murray's video is all over the internet now and sooner or later will hit the news too and then what?!
Personally,I've lost some of the trust in the brand already...
Old 03-17-2014, 10:30 AM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow.... makes you feel sick to your stomach...
Old 03-17-2014, 10:30 AM
MikeOHara
AutoX

Just got off the phone with PAG. Their story has changed yet again. Now they are telling me that the communication should take place sometime this week and not necessarily today. This is really starting to p*** me off.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:38 AM
Arth
Racer

Originally Posted by MikeOHara
Just got off the phone with PAG. Their story has changed yet again. Now they are telling me that the communication should take place sometime this week and not necessarily today. This is really starting to p*** me off.
What the helll!!!
Old 03-17-2014, 10:46 AM
MikeOHara
AutoX

Arth, it would be great if you could call them as well as I'm yet to take delivery. The call was quite funny at one point as the woman on the line stated that she had no info from Porsche albeit she works for them. It was almost as if the response was read from a sheet of paper.

PAG: +497119110
Old 03-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,726 Likes on 914 Posts

Made it to the 3:00 minute mark and had to shut it off. Brutal.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:55 AM
Porsche997s
Advanced

My GT3 is on order with a build date of April, I have no idea if that is truth or fiction. I have owned 3 Porsches over my lifetime and have always been a loyal customer. I am tolerant when pushing technology that ***t happens, however this communications nightmare is leading me to believe that PAG in not being totally truthful about the root cause and the required corrective action. I hope to be wrong.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:04 AM
Arth
Racer

Originally Posted by MikeOHara
Arth, it would be great if you could call them as well as I'm yet to take delivery. The call was quite funny at one point as the woman on the line stated that she had no info from Porsche albeit she works for them. It was almost as if the response was read from a sheet of paper. PAG: +497119110
I just called PAG and was transferred to customer service.

A lady was on the other line and I proceeded to ask her about updates.she said she is aware that we are to receive an update but as of now they have not received any information ( in the customer service department)

She said we should expect and update from our dealers today or tomorrow at the latest and if my tomorrow morning we have no update we should try calling back in the morning to see if they have received anything new.

So basically no updates to now.

She said it might happen tonight. Or tomorrow.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:05 AM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

For those wondering why the slow response from PAG,here's how they handle customer relations : https://rennlist.com/forums/991/8052...w-filling.html Nick Murray has been shooting videos and updates about his car,even though it's been in the shop more than actually driving it. Great guy,very optimistic and calm,but it seems that even a person like himself has reached a limit. Watch his latest update in the above thread and see why they've been fires in these cars. I really feel bad for this guy!
Just brutal. He's always tried to be so positive and his videos show an amazing level of detail.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:05 AM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Nizer
Made it to the 3:00 minute mark and had to shut it off. Brutal.
You better watch the whole video! It gets worse. His car completely shuts off when hitting a bump and gets a very strong acidic odor,like melting wires and such...
Old 03-17-2014, 11:06 AM
donracer
6th Gear

I think all of these problems with PAG started when VW took over Porsche. The brand is just not the same anymore. They are all about just making a quick buck regardless of quality or customer service. As much as I hate to say this, I am pretty sure my next car is going to be Ferrari. Like many out there, I am starting to loose faith in the Porsche brand.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:15 AM
TomTom77
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Arth
She said we should expect and update from our dealers today or tomorrow at the latest and if my tomorrow morning we have no update we should try calling back in the morning to see if they have received anything new.
Arth, this sounds like "today or tomorrow, insh'allah" coming from a German customer service lady. She must have been assigned to this region for a reason, because those statements fit in nicely!

Jokes aside: so if we again don't get the information that was promised multiple times before, we need to call them again to check if they have got something to tell us?

Seriously?

Quick Reply: Stop Sale?