Sponsored by:

GT3 Dealer Allocation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 02:03 PM
orthojoe
Nordschleife Master

Received 191 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyerx
Bring team. We'll setup bags on the skid pad.
Camp on the grass.

Kids will love it.

Martin will BBQ.
Originally Posted by RealityGT
^LoL! awesome..
Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
Fine I am done giving lessons anyway
Lmao! Thanks, fellas! :-)
Old 03-24-2017, 06:48 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,388 Likes on 720 Posts

No PTS for me. I have a slot and will go Graphite Blue and black everything w/red stitching. Really like the color. Asked for a later allocation like April - June.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:55 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,801 Likes on 2,167 Posts

If I can't get PTS, Miami blue all the way.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:10 PM
MEM82
Burning Brakes

Received 265 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
​​​​​​same here
Old 03-25-2017, 03:54 PM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Received 309 Likes on 154 Posts
Default Miami Blue

Yep, me too
Old 03-25-2017, 04:37 PM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

I love red yellow or silvers, but I just got back from COTA and Saphire Blue metallic withall red stitching looked so good I am going to go this route this time. Miami blue cool I think it will be the most ordered color if people don't get a PTS slot.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:20 PM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 63 Posts

Isn't Miami Blue a tad feminine?

BTW, Sapphire Blue Metallic is a wonderful color on a Porsche.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:29 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Originally Posted by MEM82
​​​​​​same here
Originally Posted by RUF RS
Yep, me too
Have you seen Miami blue in person?
Old 03-25-2017, 08:50 PM
robgts
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Allocation Update...This is the email I received from Rusnak in Pasadena...Sooooooo nice!

"Thank you for giving us the opportunity to look into your automobile need. Unfortunately, we will NOT entertain the "Euro Delivery" on GT3. On top, we will charge premium according to the market. If you will accept these conditions, we can take your deposit to hold a future position for you but not to guarantee the time of the delivery nor the price. We will take $5000 deposit from a qualified buyer (after we do the credit check) to hold a position. When the allocation arrives, we will communicate with the prospect buyer to secure the price. If the buyer agrees to the price, we will collect the premium amount as "NONE REFURDABLE DEPOSIT" then the order process will continue. Please let me know if you agree with my disclosure."

Oh Boy what a joy! Just can't wait!

Thank you again.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:51 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,858 Likes on 1,902 Posts

Saw Miami blue in person for the first time today. Not my favorite compared to Voodoo, etc., but it wasn't half bad. It wasn't overly greenish like some have commented, and it wasn't really feminine at all. What it was, and this will be a plus for some, minus for others, was really flashy. It is a loud color that screams look at me. Caught my eye hard in a sea of cars. Don't think I could live with it, but I'd take it all day and twice on Sunday over Graphite blue. Miami blue with black wheels and nobody will ever miss noticing you.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:12 PM
timwu12
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robgts
Allocation Update...This is the email I received from Rusnak in Pasadena...Sooooooo nice!

"Thank you for giving us the opportunity to look into your automobile need. Unfortunately, we will NOT entertain the "Euro Delivery" on GT3. On top, we will charge premium according to the market. If you will accept these conditions, we can take your deposit to hold a future position for you but not to guarantee the time of the delivery nor the price. We will take $5000 deposit from a qualified buyer (after we do the credit check) to hold a position. When the allocation arrives, we will communicate with the prospect buyer to secure the price. If the buyer agrees to the price, we will collect the premium amount as "NONE REFURDABLE DEPOSIT" then the order process will continue. Please let me know if you agree with my disclosure."

Thank you again.
are they saying no Euro Delivery bc they don't want to pay PCNA for the additional cost?
Old 03-25-2017, 09:50 PM
MS7044
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts

Rusnak is amazing. I grew up In That area and they were arrogant and rude well before the GT craze (30 years ago?) and we were customers just not good ones I guess. I'm sure there are nice folks working there and people here have had positive experiences with them but they lost my business before I was old enough to drive. Shame they are in a market where they can get away with this behavior and PCNA will over load them with good allocations.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:21 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,314 Likes on 799 Posts

Thank you again.
Originally Posted by timwu12
are they saying no Euro Delivery bc they don't want to pay PCNA for the additional cost?
I think the reason they don't want to ED is because they can't charge "market adjustment" under that program and the additional allocation they get for doing the ED is supposed to cover the dealer's ED charge and give a little extra profit but not nearly the profit "market adjustment" gives them.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:58 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,801 Likes on 2,167 Posts

Thank you again.
Let me get this straight...they will take a $5k deposit to be allowed to pay a "market price" over MSRP AND do a credit check AND then collect the premium amount as a "non refundable" deposit? Oh man, can someone at PCNA please put the smack down on these azzhole vampires. I guess they want to give Auto Gallery a run for their money in being the worst stealership in the US. Unbelievable.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:59 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ExMB
I think the reason they don't want to ED is because they can't charge "market adjustment" under that program and the additional allocation they get for doing the ED is supposed to cover the dealer's ED charge and give a little extra profit but not nearly the profit "market adjustment" gives them.
Let me try to understand this. Are you saying when dealer's have a customer who wants ED, they get an extra allocation of that particular car sold, but pick up the cost of ED?

Quick Reply: GT3 Dealer Allocation Thread