Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hallelujah! My Brewster 911R is finally here...

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 03:54 AM
unotaz
Drifting

Received 860 Likes on 381 Posts

No additional "premium" was added. I think a $281k MSRP with close to 100k is plenty of "premium" enough

Originally Posted by Maverick1983
What an amazing build! It is often hard to envision how certain color combinations turn out in real life (e.g. yellow Porsche lettering on the green body work) - but hats off to you. Enjoy the ride.

If I may ask, did you end up paying only the ~$281k sticker, or was there additional "premium"?
Old 07-02-2017, 04:48 AM
Maverick1983
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahaha! True that. I see 911Rs listed for sale at $400k+ on this forum - your's is a bargain.
Please do post pics as you travel. Warms the hearts of many of us stuff behind desks at work, wishing we could trade places with you!

Originally Posted by unotaz
No additional "premium" was added. I think a $281k MSRP with close to 100k is plenty of "premium" enough
Old 10-05-2017, 09:07 AM
unotaz
Drifting

After reading numerous posts regarding GT2RS allocation, here is a change in tune. I just received my customized "Speedweek" travel bag from Rennwerkstatt for my 911R and it's fantastic!

It is custom tailored to match the same Tarpan Brown/Black leather with silver stitching as on my R's interior. Of course, the entire bag is lined up with the same houndstooth fabric that we all come and love on the 911R. To finish it off, the bag comes with a dedication plaque in the front that is color matched to my R's exterior paint to sample in Brewster Green!

I have to say, it was well worth the wait and I can personally attest to the build quality on Rennwerkstatt's products. I have been using one of their travel bags in the past year and it is super sturdy. It has gone through numerous plane rides, rain, and sandstorms. Bag is still in one piece and ready for many more trips in the future.

The quality is so good that Porsche uses the same supplier from Rennwerkstatt as their OEM supplier for keyrings and leather accessories!

P.S. Oh, the 911R is just an awesome car to drive all around. It even does the daily commute better than anything else I own
Attached Images       
Old 10-05-2017, 09:09 AM
Dante
Racer

Received 151 Likes on 35 Posts

cool!
Old 10-05-2017, 10:26 AM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 960 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by unotaz
After reading numerous posts regarding GT2RS allocation, here is a change in tune. I just received my customized "Speedweek" travel bag from Rennwerkstatt for my 911R and it's fantastic!

It is custom tailored to match the same Tarpan Brown/Black leather with silver stitching as on my R's interior. Of course, the entire bag is lined up with the same houndstooth fabric that we all come and love on the 911R. To finish it off, the bag comes with a dedication plaque in the front that is color matched to my R's exterior paint to sample in Brewster Green!

I have to say, it was well worth the wait and I can personally attest to the build quality on Rennwerkstatt's products. I have been using one of their travel bags in the past year and it is super sturdy. It has gone through numerous plane rides, rain, and sandstorms. Bag is still in one piece and ready for many more trips in the future.

The quality is so good that Porsche uses the same supplier from Rennwerkstatt as their OEM supplier for keyrings and leather accessories!

P.S. Oh, the 911R is just an awesome car to drive all around. It even does the daily commute better than anything else I own

Ok, I need a link...I'm getting this to match my tarpan brown seats too!!
Old 10-05-2017, 02:49 PM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Looking at those pics never gets old.....beautiful car....
Old 10-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Unbelievably beautiful 911R.
Congrats.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:06 PM
928cs
Race Car

Received 506 Likes on 323 Posts

Another great touch. Well done
Old 10-05-2017, 04:55 PM
unotaz
Drifting

Originally Posted by sechsgang
Ok, I need a link...I'm getting this to match my tarpan brown seats too!!
Here you go!

https://www.rennwerkstatt.us
Old 10-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 228 Likes on 124 Posts

Been absent from Rennlist for awhile dealing with other things so only just learned of your beautiful 911R project! It's always gratifying to see a tasteful effort such as this. (Some bespoke Porsches leave one scratching one's head!).

I'm sure that Porsche enjoyed working on this rolling art as much as you now enjoy it. They take great pride in their special cars and are a billboard for their potential.

I've also been a big fan of non-metallic Porsche colors (never owned a metallic colored Porsche) and the Brewster Green is special how it plays with varying lighting.

Congratulations, and thank you very much for sharing your results! I'm also a driver of these cars so I'm sure I'll see you around the highways of SoCal. Come up to Santa Barbara when you are in the country for awhile! (Everyone loves to come up here). I can show you some special roads deserving of such a fine auto.

P.S. Curious as to the "Rennwerkstatt West Germany" on the luggage. Didn't they get the nationalization memo?

P.S.S. Your plate gave me an idea to California's fiscal woos...PTS--'Plate to Sample". Imagine Brewster Green with yellow lettering...? At a price, many Porsche owners would check that box at DMV.

Last edited by Edgy01; 10-05-2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 228 Likes on 124 Posts

delete
Old 12-13-2017, 02:54 AM
RENNWERKSTATT
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Wink WEST GERMANY

Originally Posted by Edgy01
Been absent from Rennlist for awhile dealing with other things so only just learned of your beautiful 911R project! It's always gratifying to see a tasteful effort such as this. (Some bespoke Porsches leave one scratching one's head!).

I'm sure that Porsche enjoyed working on this rolling art as much as you now enjoy it. They take great pride in their special cars and are a billboard for their potential.

I've also been a big fan of non-metallic Porsche colors (never owned a metallic colored Porsche) and the Brewster Green is special how it plays with varying lighting.

Congratulations, and thank you very much for sharing your results! I'm also a driver of these cars so I'm sure I'll see you around the highways of SoCal. Come up to Santa Barbara when you are in the country for awhile! (Everyone loves to come up here). I can show you some special roads deserving of such a fine auto.

P.S. Curious as to the "Rennwerkstatt West Germany" on the luggage. Didn't they get the nationalization memo?

P.S.S. Your plate gave me an idea to California's fiscal woos...PTS--'Plate to Sample". Imagine Brewster Green with yellow lettering...? At a price, many Porsche owners would check that box at DMV.
@Edgy01:
Totally get your point - but the badge is actually inspired by the VIN sticker below...
I have an original stamp from the border control 'Brandenburger Tor' in one of my old passports and had an apartment in the Helmholtz Kiez (former East Berlin) before moving to sunny California... Does that count as an excuse?

Quick Reply: Hallelujah! My Brewster 911R is finally here...