Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Denver Porsche Services

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 04:19 AM
German_Saint
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm a bit thin on Porsche ppl in Denver & CO for that matter. I've seen a few CO ppl here on RL. I'm looking for the run down & to duplicate my network of people like I have in Louisiana. I really have some amazing people that I feel comfortable owning many things without worry in LA & would like the same in CO. Maybe this can be a thread to share some good ppl on the front range that work with Porsche/German cars.

My list of Porsche vendors:
Master Indy Porsche Tech
Door Ding Dent Repair
Clear Bra
Paint Correction & Detailer (some do clear bras some don't.. Not everyone is the best at everything. No worries)
Body & Paint Shop
Cabriolet Top ppl
Interior reconditioning
Rim Repair
& A good Tire outfit

Thanks for the help- It's really appreciated as I look to expand my business and life back into CO. Any people along I-70 ? Glenwood Springs? (That may be asking a bit much.)

Cheers!
Old 10-19-2016, 10:11 AM
n2cars
Three Wheelin'

Received 237 Likes on 135 Posts

Body & Paint Shops: Stevinson Porsche uses Stuttgart Auto Body in Englewood. Prestige Porsche has their own body shop. As an aside, Ferrari of Denver uses Prestige body shop for Bentleys and uses Caliber Collision in Denver for Ferrari repair.

Rim Repair: I took my GT3 to Prestige Porsche. Curb rash was bad. Wheel came out perfect. I don't think Prestige has a rim repair on site. I believe a guy comes in once a week to do repairs.
Old 10-19-2016, 11:02 AM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

Clear bra- IDS window on south broadway has done many 918, GT3, and my personal GT4. I hear colorado clear bra is also a great place to go.

Detailer- I prefer small independent guys rather than some of the shops. Bill Anderson at Colorado auto Spa has done 3 opti pro + coatings on my cars. A true perfectionist that takes his time to get it right. If he wasn't around I'd call the guys over at Front Range Automotive services.

Shop- Jace Stout over at Black Canyon. Great customer service and has spent quite a bit of time at 3zero3 prior. He also shares some space with Cervelli.
Old 10-19-2016, 04:55 PM
GrantG
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5,136 Likes on 2,893 Posts

I really like Kirby at Colorado Clear Bra.

http://www.coloradoclearbra.com

For Paint and Body, Glenn at Colour Restoration in Loveland (Pebble Beach Concours quality at reasonable prices)

http://www.colourrestoration.com

For Interior/Upholstery:

http://www.autoweaveupholstery.com
Old 10-21-2016, 02:39 PM
German_Saint
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you n2cars, Buteo, & GrantG

I'm excited to have a list of shops based on referrals. The life blood of all business.

I purchased my Cayenne from Graham (The Brit) @ Prestige. Nice chap! We did my deal on his day off while he was riding a chair in Vail.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:24 PM
il pirata
Banned

Received 166 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by GrantG
I really like Kirby at Colorado Clear Bra.

http://www.coloradoclearbra.com

For Paint and Body, Glenn at Colour Restoration in Loveland (Pebble Beach Concours quality at reasonable prices)

http://www.colourrestoration.com

For Interior/Upholstery:

http://www.autoweaveupholstery.com
+2 on Kirby and autoweave

Detailing Michael Tracy in Boulder (The Works)

For aircooled Chris Pohlod in Boulder (Simple Auto Solutions)

For newer Porsches ask that Chance works on the car at Stevinson Porsche

Paint/body Apex in Lakewood, Dave is the owner.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:53 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Received 522 Likes on 283 Posts

Good thread G_Saint.

Any feedback on 3zero3? Can they work on Turbo Air cooled/997GT2/RS/M cars/...?

In about a year I will hire my own full time tech. Once you get over 10 cars, it is cheaper to hire someone than to pay others and waste time chasing them around the country...just sayin'...
Old 10-22-2016, 11:34 AM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Igooz
Good thread G_Saint.

Any feedback on 3zero3? Can they work on Turbo Air cooled/997GT2/RS/M cars/...?

In about a year I will hire my own full time tech. Once you get over 10 cars, it is cheaper to hire someone than to pay others and waste time chasing them around the country...just sayin'...
Yes, they can.

Nothing bad to say about 3Zero3 other than I've seen quite a bit of turnover. I met Jace Stout and Blake Katchur and they always handled most of my work. Now that Jace is heading his own place and Blake left, I don't have much reason to go back. I get better service from a guy I can text on a whim.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:38 AM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by il pirata

For newer Porsches ask that Chance works on the car at Stevinson Porsche
Chance is great! He did my CMS cage install in the GT4.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:06 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

I'd like to amend this.

Stuttgart will NOT do any paintwork without you purchasing parts through them at dealer pricing. I went today for a quote and was told my 1800 suncoast ducktail would need to be purchased through them at an additional markup, which they showed me pricing purchased through a local dealer to 3300 without paint or install. Nearly double for the part alone.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:19 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Three places that I can highly recommend that meet my standards and I am currently using and very satisfied:
1) Apex auto body in Lakewood. Owner: Dave Imes
2) PremierPowder Coating in Longmont, owner: Shane Connors
3) Working on my BMWs in Loveland; SCR Performance, owner: Mark Baer (S54 and S52 experts)

I have not found anyone that I trust to touch my pcars yet. So I have mutltiple cars that need major service but I have them just parked as I don't want to regret it later.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:43 AM
-eztrader-
Rennlist Member

Received 252 Likes on 137 Posts

From what I understand - this is all you will really need in Denver

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/whe...lorado/denver/
Old 04-15-2017, 07:54 AM
ScottKelly911
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Buteo
I'd like to amend this.

Stuttgart will NOT do any paintwork without you purchasing parts through them at dealer pricing. I went today for a quote and was told my 1800 suncoast ducktail would need to be purchased through them at an additional markup, which they showed me pricing purchased through a local dealer to 3300 without paint or install. Nearly double for the part alone.
That is ridiculous and disheartening when a company tries to shaft you like that. I don't care if they do good work or not, that kind of business model pisses me off and makes me want to avoid them at all costs! Maybe they have so much business that they can afford to rake people over the coals like that and lose those who are smart enough to not let them. If I were in CO, they'd definitely be off my list of places to bring my car after hearing this.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:49 AM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
That is ridiculous and disheartening when a company tries to shaft you like that. I don't care if they do good work or not, that kind of business model pisses me off and makes me want to avoid them at all costs! Maybe they have so much business that they can afford to rake people over the coals like that and lose those who are smart enough to not let them. If I were in CO, they'd definitely be off my list of places to bring my car after hearing this.
agreed. I'm not going to give them my business now, or in the future. The sales rep did leave me with -"I'll see what I can do" in regards to the ducktail pricing.

Colorado people- who do you use for your paintwork? I'm going to reach out to Apex, Caliberand Colour Restoration.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:00 AM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

I am going to bump this thread and reinforce a couple of items:
  1. For Mechanical work - I absolutely love Chance at Stevinson - this was an excellent recommendation. He just went through my GT2 and GT3RS and will be going through GT2RS real soon.
  2. For Paint correction and PPF: I have come to appreciate and the great work of Jeff and Detail Force. Not too far from Stevinson...A real gentleman. He went through 2 cars for me and will be getting my E30/M3 next.
  3. For interiors: Ron at Autoweave...old and experienced (like me ) and turns out family aquintance. He is doing a concourse job for me now...
Thank you for the referals as I am working my way back to CO after 30 years.

Quick Reply: Denver Porsche Services