Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Exclusive Carbon Fiber key

Old 08-28-2016, 10:15 AM
Haku
Rennlist Member

Received 391 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
Just FYI guys, if you ever want replacements these are on eBay for like $5, no one should be without color-matched keys. I bought some really nice carbon and gt silver ones and they look and fit exactly like OEM.
True Alex!

I think I was trying to be penny wise when I didn't tick the color led key option. I was soon proven to be pound foolish when I saw Sean's lava key. Beautiful.

As Sean stated, we had lunch with your awesome friend Tyler. Just a terrific guy!
Old 08-29-2016, 12:48 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

Originally Posted by Haku
True Alex!

I think I was trying to be penny wise when I didn't tick the color led key option. I was soon proven to be pound foolish when I saw Sean's lava key. Beautiful.

As Sean stated, we had lunch with your awesome friend Tyler. Just a terrific guy!
yes he is! incredible lawyer, super athlete, looks like white jesus, great husband to his lovely wife, and amazing friend. Oh.. and he's a nice guy too. some people have all the l... ;-D

this reminds me to call him. small world indeed.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:50 AM
Haku
Rennlist Member

Received 391 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
yes he is! incredible lawyer, super athlete, looks like white jesus, great husband to his lovely wife, and amazing friend. Oh.. and he's a nice guy too. some people have all the l... ;-D

this reminds me to call him. small world indeed.
You're so correct...some guys have it all!
I was describing his physique to my wife and it all became very clear to me... there's no hope of my achieving his muscular and chiseled looks unless I look for a costume to wear! The guy is superman...and yet some humble!

You planning on coming to the smokies spring event? Sans Ducati

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Exclusive Carbon Fiber key