Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMG is growing: New Sales & Customer Service Representative’s Introduction!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 06:57 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 436 Likes on 260 Posts
Default GMG is growing: New Sales & Customer Service Representative’s Introduction!!

Rennlist Forum Members,

GMG Racing is proud to say that we have expanded our sales & customer service team. We have just recently added two new employees to the GMG Racing team, Scott Centra and Ryan Aubrey. With their vast knowledge and experience in the automotive aftermarket they will be here to answer all of your questions regarding our GMG Racing products as well as our Premium Brands such Pirelli Tires, Brembo Brakes, HRE Wheels, SPARCO, Fusion Brakes, RECARO, ADV.1 Wheels, Eibach Springs, BBS Motorsports, StopTech, ACT, Sabelt, GIAC, Mobil 1, Endless, JRZ Suspension, Mothers Car Polish and CSF Radiators.

We have put together a small introduction on Scott and Ryan so you can get a chance to know a little more about them and their experience in the automotive world. Also, we invite you to check out our web site at www.gmgracing.com to see all the new products we have to offer for your Porsche.

Hello Rennlist Forum Members,

My name is Scott Centra, and I am the new Sales & Marketing Manager here at GMG Racing. I am very excited to be a part of the GMG Racing team as well as the Rennlist forum. I am proud to introduce that GMG has put together a new sales team to better service ALL of your needs. My job at GMG is to provide you with the highest level of customer service that you would expect when purchasing products for your vehicle. With my extensive experience for over 20 years working in the automotive aftermarket managing sales, marketing, project vehicle’s and automotive licensing I will help provide a friendly and professional experience when you contact GMG Racing. Our number one goal is to make sure that our clients are 100% satisfied with their decision making, before and after the purchase!!

The entire team at GMG Racing is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality products on the market, and to provide you with the technical support that you desire!! I will generally be on the forum throughout the entire day. Please feel free to P.M. me, or call our office’s at 714 432 1582 you can also email me directly at scotty@gmgracing.com I look forward to interacting with you on the Rennlist forum and meeting you in person at most of the local car gatherings that GMG will be attending!!

My name is Ryan Aubrey and I am the new sales member here at GMG racing. I am very excited to be a part of the GMG as well as the Rennlist forum. I have extensive hands on technical knowledge with a bachelors in engineering and have been working in the automotive industry as a technician for many years. My back ground is focused on performance tuning and aftermarket upgrades as well as motorsport. I am available to answer all of your technical questions as well and advise on specific parts and upgrades.

I look forward to working with you all and hope to meet some of you at our events and shows over the course of the year. I will generally be answering forum P.M's and questions from 9-10am and again from 1-2pm, please feel free to contact me with any and all questions and concerns. If you have something urgent please call the shop or email me directly 714 432 1582 Ryan@gmgracing.com

sales@gmgracing.com
www.gmgracing.com

facebook l instagram l youtube l twitter

Porsche | Audi | Ferrari | Lamborghini | McLaren
Performance Tuning | Motorsport | Factory Service

Pirelli World Challege Race Team GT/GTA/GTS/TC
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA
Porsche Motorsport — Audi Sport Customer Racing — Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series

Quick Reply: GMG is growing: New Sales & Customer Service Representative’s Introduction!!