Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MTFR #9 - 12/1

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 04:15 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default MTFR #9 - 12/1

Well, here we go. Last call for the last MTFR of the year! This Saturday, 12/1, will be it. We will be meeting in Henderson, TN. Please email me for details.

Thanks
Old 11-29-2007, 02:38 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Here is the meeting info. For those coming through Jackson to get to Henderson, We an meet somewhere in Jackson as well to caravan down. If you want to meet me in Jackson, we leave the Sonic on Vann Drive at 9:15am. The Sonic is right by the Home Depot and TGIFriday's, and Perkins, and Olive Garden. If you cannot find that, call me on my cell at 731-343-1762.

For those wanting to meet in Henderson, here are Dave's directions:

We are meeting up in Henderson, Tn at 10:00 AM. We are meeting at the Exxon station just off of Hwy 45. If you are coming in from Memphis on Hwy 100 when you get to Hwy 45 you will take 45 about one block north to the traffic light and turn left. I believe that the traffic light is 225. They have routed 100 around Henderson so if you haven't gone through there lately it might not look familiar.Just exit off and go North on 45. If you are coming south on 45 it will still look the same but the intersection with the traffic light is no longer 100 and 45. When you get to the traffic light turn right and the Exxon station is there on the right.
I'll be there early so look for me.
If you have any trouble or are running late call me (731)438-7333.
We will try to leave no later than 10:30.
Also after the final leg of the run when we part ways if you are going back to Nashville or if you have some more time and are in no big hurry to get home, I will take you through some of the backroads over to Hwy 64 East.
Mighty good roads with some nice tight turns that are fun to drive and from there can get you home pretty quick!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.

Quick Reply: MTFR #9 - 12/1