Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Porsche dealers for working with

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Hemisedan
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Porsche dealers for working with

First off, I am new to this list and the question that I ask has probably been asked before, but I haven't found any.

question is that while I am not ready to pull the trigger yet, I am waiting on the Cayman 718, probably be a year or so before I, actually do anything. I will be looking for another daily driver to take the place of my BMW m235i. It's a nice car, but just not me. Rather boring in appearance, even though I've added some extras to it.

In the process of dealing with the BMW I found a great dealer in Camarillo, CA, even though I live in Iowa I dealt with David there. I'd like to be able to do something similar with a Porsche dealer/sale person that I capable of dealing. I leased the BMW, but would either continue to lease, or purchase. Really depending on what kind of money that we will be talking about. In the old expression, I want the best for less, but also realize that these cars can't be given away.

That's about it, I almost owned a Porsche 356 coupe back in the really old days, but opted for a 67 Plymouth GTX. That's my story, question. Hope that I can get some ideas. Also, has anyone done the Atlanta delivery? I did something similar with my BMW in Greenville, SC. It was a fantastic experience.

Quick Reply: Best Porsche dealers for working with