Sponsored by:

Tail Light Wrap Pictorial-You Tube

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 09:11 AM
Porschec4
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tail Light Wrap Pictorial-You Tube

I purchased the tail light wrap kit from "Gus" recently for my '90 C4 but haven't install as yet.

I e-mailed Gus a couple of days ago and asked him if he had done any videos on proper installation methods,etc. He replied back that he had not.

Out of curiosity, I brought up You Tube and typed in "Tail Light Vinyl Wrap" in the search box and came up with this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzbdvFEkls

Although it is not the pre-cut wrap kit that Gus offers, it shows how the process
works and the end results.

IMHO, I believe that the instructions provided by Gus with the kit makes installation of his product almost Idiot proof. Thank You Gus for providing that to Us Here!

Hope this You tube Video helps some who were as curious as me as to how to properly apply this material.

Best Regards,

Tony

Last edited by Porschec4; 07-29-2016 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 07:37 AM
911Jetta
Rennlist Member

Received 485 Likes on 278 Posts

Thank gawd for vinyl, because 964 tail lights usually let down an otherwise awesome looking car.

Good video, but wanted to add (b/c I haven't seen Gus' instructions) that it's pretty easy to take the lights out to get a better wrap around the corners. Otherwise follow the video's procedure.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:10 AM
LM964
Rennlist Member

Received 84 Likes on 68 Posts

Interesting viewing with clear instructions. Looking for something similar that is thicker and offers stone chip protection for the front panels and side mirrors.

Quick Reply: Tail Light Wrap Pictorial-You Tube