Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3.6 T For Sale. Calling Cobalt

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Amroth
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, I really don't dig those silver gauge rings and the carbon fiber trim. That would be the first two things I would rip off if I had the money for this car.

Also I think even if I did have the money I wouldn't spend more than $250k. I'm happy that our generation gets recognition but $320,000 of recognition is pushing it too far
Old 12-22-2014, 09:33 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,928 Likes on 1,167 Posts

Originally Posted by Amroth
Man, I really don't dig those silver gauge rings and the carbon fiber trim. That would be the first two things I would rip off if I had the money for this car.

Also I think even if I did have the money I wouldn't spend more than $250k. I'm happy that our generation gets recognition but $320,000 of recognition is pushing it too far
Trim rings are easy. The white gauge faces, recaro seats, missing speedlines and a lot of aftermarket non factory parts. We have seen some cars with upgrades improve value but these cars looked as though they came from the factory even though they were modified. IMO the owner would have been better off reverting this car back to stock for many of the changes. The way it stands just too many ????

Although I am sure he has had many contact him and offer him far less. Over priced cars on ebay always create a lot of attention and spread the word.

Quick Reply: 3.6 T For Sale. Calling Cobalt