Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Some misc. stuff FS - prefer Chicago buyers so I don't have to box/ship...

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 06:43 PM
User 52121
Nordschleife Master

Received 134 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Some misc. stuff FS - prefer Chicago buyers so I don't have to box/ship...

Ok so I really don't want to just pitch this stuff... but it's taking up space in my garage. I'd really rather see it go to someone who might use it.

Ideally someone local to the Chicago area wants it, so I don't have to futz with boxing it and shipping it.

Prices do not including shipping if you're not local.

I've got:

- $15 - Lindsey Racing silicone lower radiator hose for 86 951. Might fit others. Never used. Dirty, it's been sitting around a while. But new.

- $50 - 968 dash cluster w/180mph speedo. Tach works. Speedo works. Odo does not work. Temp gauge works. Don't recall of other gauges work. Bought it locally when I was having an overheating issue and thought it might be the gauge. Installed it, drove around the block, noticed the odo didn't work, none of the backlighting worked, and the temp was still hot so I removed it. (Probably would have kept it installed for the 180 speedo had the odo worked but didn't want to mess with fixing the rest of it)

- $25 - Lindsey Racing silicone spark plug wire set (pretty sure it's these: http://www.lindseyracing.com/LR/Pors...IW-09-566.html). Never run on a car. I bought them thinking they were a good idea, but the plug ends were SO TIGHT I couldn't get them over the ends of the plugs. Gave up and bought a regular set of wires from local parts store. These have been on the shelf for a while. Selling cheap in case you can't get them on the damned plugs either. Looking up inside the wire end at the plug connector, they look fine - not sure if they're somehow bent or something preventing it? Buyer beware on this one but if you want to risk it and get it working, you make out.

- $5 - Stock outer tie rod end for 86 951. Still new in box, in sealed rubber bag.

- $5 - Good used J-boot

Quick Reply: Some misc. stuff FS - prefer Chicago buyers so I don't have to box/ship...