like new 88 porsche 944 for sale colorado

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 11:43 AM
jwr
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default like new 88 porsche 944 for sale colorado

ALL Original 1988 Porsche 944 base coupe 55kmiles

Everything is as it came from the factory, one owner car until I purchased last summer.

Completely documented with all service checks and maintenance completed: Every thing done to the car from day 1 (original sticker $33110.00)to today is documented including all recalls. Just did the 60000 mile service check.

NEW: Plugs, wires, fuel & air filters, brake and clutch fluid, oil (synthetic) & filter change, brakes all the way around, transmission service, rear end seal replacement, timing belt, balance shaft belt and all four rollers/tensioners, water pump, steering supply line, new micro switch/drive gear on moon roof.

Car is in excellent mechanical condition. Exterior is good: paint has some chips on the nose mostly. Chips are small from mountain road driving here in Colorado. Interior is basically unbelievable: dash and seats and near perfect, carpet, mats, rear and back are all in good shape, moon roof cover appears brand new, only spots of wear is the gear shifter and the steering wheel. Steering wheel has 4 stitches missing and a small black spot on the leather. Has electric sunroof, the Charleston radio and cruise.

2014 Collector Car Pricing Guide Value #2 car (Original/excellent condition) $16800: #3 car (Good condition) $10800.

Car drives great, good acceleration, tracks true stops straight, rides good, everything on the car works has it should. There is no rust, car been garaged all its life

Options: Fully loaded
4 cylinder 2.5l/158hp fuel injected
5 speed manual
4 whl independent suspension/stab bars front & rear
anti theft wheel locks
heatable windshield nozzles/outside mirrors & rear window
power steering/lock/windows/mirror/driver seat
climate control AC and heat

Please call if you have any questions: Jeremy 615-478-0493

There is no warranty on the car. $8000
Car add can be viewed on craigslist/Denver, Co

All manuals, both sets of keys and service records included
Old 03-09-2014, 06:15 PM
plumbum
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I believe you have to be a member to sell on here.

Good luck with the sale
Old 03-11-2014, 05:06 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by plumbum
+1 Become a member and post up a few pictures. Good luck with the sale.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:58 PM
ibkevin
Defending the Border
Rennlist Member

Rest In Peace

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck with the sale
.. what a community approach..

The car draws attention - the attention draws people to the site - the site and you Bum throw it back in enthusiasts faces.

Back when John paid his hard earned $$ to keep this place running, I would back that. Today, it's IB corporate.
Who's side are you on?
Old 03-24-2014, 03:10 PM
plumbum
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ibkevin
.. what a community approach..

The car draws attention - the attention draws people to the site - the site and you Bum throw it back in enthusiasts faces.

Back when John paid his hard earned $$ to keep this place running, I would back that. Today, it's IB corporate.
Who's side are you on?
Not sure why you are going on at me? I was simply stating what the rules are on this site? I am not a mod and obviously the mod's have kept the add up.

As far as a side...I found after buying my first 944 I was able to get lots of help on this site so I became a member. I am not on any side but appreciate this site and many people on it.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:27 AM
ibkevin
Defending the Border
Rennlist Member

Rest In Peace

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was simply stating what the rules are on this site?
And you never break the speed limit, you always signal for a turn, you always use the crosswalk...

And his sale ad impacted your life how? Jeeze..
Old 04-08-2014, 03:57 AM
plumbum
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ibkevin
And you never break the speed limit, you always signal for a turn, you always use the crosswalk...

And his sale ad impacted your life how? Jeeze..
What is wrong with you?

First all I was saying was " I believe you need to be a member"..not bashing in any way just advising should the add go missing..and I went on to sincerely wish him good luck with his sale...maybe you read this as sarcasm, I assure you it was not.

The OP still has his add up so obviously it's a non issue with the mods..I already explained why I became a member and follow the site rules..

This add..like many on this and any forum have little to no impact on my life, this site is a place I go to research my car, help others when possible and share stories with like minded people.

And for the record:
-I do speed..and stop when I get caugh..pay the fine
-drivers that do not signal are a big pet peeve of mine
-I do not always use the crosswalk but I do look both ways before crossing the street.

bump to the op..again if your car is still for sale I wish you good luck and may your car go to a good home. (Although I do not believe he has been active after the add was posted)

And ibkevin if you feel the need to go on and attack me maybe stick with pm rather than a public forum.

Quick Reply: like new 88 porsche 944 for sale colorado