Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rebuilding AFM (or going MAF) - any recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 05:11 PM
mytrplseven
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Congratulations, Josh and the missus.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:31 PM
mikey_audiogeek
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rogue_Ant
Not everyone has the time, or desire to convert their vehicles to stand-alone. For many, systems that require making an entire wiring harness, new sensors, trigger-wheels, full-tuning, etc. is an unreasonable path...

Sunday the 7th, my Wife delivered our baby-boy...
Needless to say, I've been a bit busy and pre-occupied.
Congratulations Josh! Get some sleep while you can
Old 09-16-2014, 08:31 PM
rsabeebe
Rennlist Member

Received 972 Likes on 634 Posts

i understand that Josh has just had a child - congrats Josh! i have a 4y/o daughter and your life will never be the same.

i was just curious why the product line seemed 'out of stock', across the board, possibly before the birth of his child. i guess all work has gone into new products and he's working off of existing inventory - which at this point seems rather depleted.

again, congrats Josh!! it's a fun time.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:31 PM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by rsabeebe
i understand that Josh has just had a child - congrats Josh! i have a 4y/o daughter and your life will never be the same.

i was just curious why the product line seemed 'out of stock', across the board, possibly before the birth of his child. i guess all work has gone into new products and he's working off of existing inventory - which at this point seems rather depleted.

again, congrats Josh!! it's a fun time.

Every tune that Joshua does is custom to the individual's modification list. So when you place an order it isn't like he just grabs everything off the shelf and throws it in a box and ships it. He shut it down temporarily to make extra space in his life for his Family.

Quick Reply: Rebuilding AFM (or going MAF) - any recommendations?