Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Resurrecting my car. Where to get an alignment in central Mass?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Alpine951
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Resurrecting my car. Where to get an alignment in central Mass?

I am finally finishing putting a motor in my car. It's been off the road in pieces for about 5 years. Before that I had a track/street alignment as it was my daily driver. Has 300# springs up front and 28mm torsion bars in rear with adjustable Koni. While I was doing the motor I also replaced the original castor blocks with the updated 968 ones and had the control Arms and caster bolts out of the car. They all went back in in the same orientation but will need an alignment. I use stock PD's for the street with stock size tires for now and want to drive the car for a while just on the street before thinking about tracking again so a street alignment is what I need. The data chip in my head has dumped much of my previous knowledge that I had about this car and I am going to have to relearn. Would I just let some shop do whatever alignment or should I tell them what specs for a street alignment ( Which I don't even have clue what that would be).

Quick Reply: Resurrecting my car. Where to get an alignment in central Mass?