Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rennbay ~ 944 Solid Bushing Ball Joint Kits / SALE ~ 2 Days Only!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 10:21 AM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rennbay ~ 944 Solid Bushing Ball Joint Kits / SALE ~ 2 Days Only!!

Introducing the newest member of the Rennbay family of 944 ball joint kits. The solid bushing track kit.
This new kit incorporates a set of aluminum bronze upper bushings along with a set of hardened chromolly ball pins with internal grease passages. This combination, modeled after the Porsche cup car ball joints, is perfect for the street or track.
Along with the kit comes all the other Rennbay ball joint goodies. New springs, boots, retaining rings, seals, pinch bolts, lower plates w/ zerk fittings & epoxy. It is truly a complete kit containing everything you need to rebuild two late model 944 ball joints.
Now on to the sale price. As we do with most of our new items, we are having a 2 day sale. The new kit will retail for $185 but for the next two days you can get it here for $115.
In addition, we are also coupling the aluminum bronze bushings from the track kit and putting them with our GCK ball joint kit for lowered cars. These improved GCK kits are on sale for the same limited time. In addition to the low prices, everyone who purchases a kit will also recieve a Rennbay T-Shirt and decal package FREE.
The sale ends at Midnight on 11/4/04 (est). International orders are accepted and will ship via the USPS. For more information please post here, email us or give us a call.

Here is the link to the sale page.

Here is the link to the installation instructions.

Travis
Rennbay, inc.
www.rennbay.com

Last edited by Travis - sflraver; 11-03-2004 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Sam Lin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Travis, if we order more than one kit, do we get more than one T-shirt and decal package?

Thanks!
Sam
Old 11-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, I guess... If it will make you happy

The T-shirt/decal packages will go out separately in about 2 weeks. I am getting a new batch run so I am waiting until I know all the odd sizes and numbers so everyone gets the correct ones.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Sam Lin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Sweet, it'll make me happy - expect my orders this afternoon.

Thanks Travis
Sam
Old 11-03-2004, 12:02 PM
User 41221
Banned

Received 172 Likes on 107 Posts

Wow... excellent timing, Travis. Now, I don't suppose you want to run a sale on the upholstery kits at the same time, do you? lol

One order, coming up!

Regards,
Old 11-03-2004, 12:09 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

LOL, Upholstery kits are at a permanent sale price. If they got any lower I would have to pay you guys to take them.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:10 PM
bpp944
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Travis,

The seat covers I ordered on 11/1 just arrived (10:30 am on 11/3) and they look GREAT! -Thanks for the speedy turn around on my order!

Bryan

P.S. I'll take some before and after pics for those interested..
Old 11-03-2004, 12:30 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

At some point down the line are you going to be selling an "upgrade kit" that will let us who have already installed one of the previous ball joint kits upgrade to this new solid kit? I see the pinch bolts and the new ball joints are available by themselves, but I dont see the brass bushing... Just wondering since those of us whove already got one of the deluxe kits would already have the springs, lower plates with the grease nipple, and a lot of superglue
Old 11-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Adam H
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How hard a procedure is it to regrease these? I seem to recall you saying it should be a yearly thing. . .
Old 11-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Just slip under the car with a grease gun and give them a pump or two. They use standard zerk fittings that are easily accessible from under the car.

Brian,
I am trying to work something out right now for an upgrade kit. Those kits will probably have to be phoned in orders because I need to verify that at least a deluxe kit had been purchased prior. Let me work some things out and I will post back in a bit with a price.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:53 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Travis - sflraver
Just slip under the car with a grease gun and give them a pump or two. They use standard zerk fittings that are easily accessible from under the car.

Brian,
I am trying to work something out right now for an upgrade kit. Those kits will probably have to be phoned in orders because I need to verify that at least a deluxe kit had been purchased prior. Let me work some things out and I will post back in a bit with a price.
Its ok, no rush for me. The solid ball joints are something id like to do someday, but in the meantime im happy with the plain deluxe kit
Old 11-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

We can do the track upgrades for $45 but you have to call in your order. They will include the new ball pins, upper and lower bushings, pinch bolts and new retaining rings. Only request this if you have purchased a deluxe double ball joint kit from us in the past. Yes, you will also get a T-shirt & Decal package with the order. This is also a sale price and it is only good until tomorrow night. After that the upgrade packages will increase in price to $96. If an upgrade kit will apply to you and you would like one just give me a call at 954-445-6437 .
Old 11-03-2004, 01:56 PM
fezz
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pay pal sent

one more question
my existing arms have a zerk fitting in the side of the arm, was this part of the original arm and will this be o.k. for the install of the new kits?

thanks for the sale price
Old 11-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

It sounds like something someone had rigged up during a previous rebuild. There is no way of telling what else might have been hacked up in the ball joint pocket but it is likely that everything will work out fine. If not you can always return the kit for a full refund (or even resell it on ebay for a profit if you like).
Old 11-03-2004, 02:30 PM
fezz
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks,
arm and joint looks like it should.
I'll see when i get in there.

Quick Reply: Rennbay ~ 944 Solid Bushing Ball Joint Kits / SALE ~ 2 Days Only!!