924 and 931 Forum 1976-1988

1983 944 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 11:24 AM
karnold5612
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1983 944 For Sale

For Sale 1983 944 blue exterior with black, interior and is located in Tulsa, OK. Interior is in good shape with no major damage or torn seats. The body has no rust or damage history. It has minor front valance damage, good paint, aluminum rims, power windows, 5 speed. All I have for now is pictures of the outside but I will get inside pictures ASAP. The odometer is broken so it says it has like 86k miles on it. The odometer has not worked for several years so I would estimate the actual milage is around 100K but I can only estimate. The only other issue with the car is that the a/c does not work.

We have worked to bring the car back to a near pristine condition over the last 3 years. I have had the car maintained by a Porsche factory trained mechanic in Tulsa, OK. The following is a list of new item put on the car in the last 3 years.

NEW:
radiator
alternator
battery terminals
clutch slave cylinder
brake pads and rotors
vehicle speed sensor
starter
throttle position switch
vacuum lines and repair vacuum leaks
c/v joints and repack both sides
throw out bearing
distributor rotor 16v
replace t/o bearing pulley
head gasket set
replace head gasket
oil cooler gasket set
sublet resurface cylinder head
timing belt
gear box
rear axel

I have receipts for all of this work. There are a few more things but I don’t have receipts for them yet. This is my daughter’s car and she is having to sell the car due to financial issues and have to get rid of the toys. I can provide pictures upon request by e-mailing KARNOLD5612@aol.com

Asking price $4950.00 but will consider reasonable offers.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:28 PM
LeRox
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pictures would be nice.

Quick Reply: 1983 944 For Sale