Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BUYERS BEWARE: DRJENKINS

Old 07-08-2015, 05:37 PM
jjmohler
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BUYERS BEWARE: DRJENKINS

I have seen several posts on Pelican by Drjenkins/DrWJenkins. His real name is Courtney Hegler. He will tell you that Courtney Hegler is his wife who had her identity hi-jacked several years ago by someone who did lots of bad stuff. I purchased a 924s special edition from him 3 mos. ago that he had advertised on Pelican. He stated that it ran ' with a remote fuel pump '. He represented the car as a project but one that would at least run without too much work. When I received the car 6 weeks later after shipping it across country to Ca. I found on the very first day that it had a seized engine. I found after tearing the engine down that it had two spun rod bearings and had probably not run in several years. He agreed to compensate me for the damage, which he never did, and he never sent me the title that he promised. Now he doesn't communicate with me at all in spite of my repeated attempts. He is not the 'good guy' that he presents himself to be. He is a lying deadbeat. I know that there are those out there that will stick up for him but there are many more that have stories similar to mine. He is a skillful liar that will tell you what you want to hear. He has already been banned from this website as well as Samba, 914 and probably others while operating under other names. SpecialInt, Vectorvan are ones that I have found. There are probably others. A Google search will show that this guy has a long history of bad dealings.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BUYERS BEWARE: DRJENKINS