Sponsored by:

Pre '89 Porsches needed for French Lick Concours

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 08:43 PM
DougM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Pre '89 Porsches needed for French Lick Concours

I have been appointed to be on the committee this year to round up 8-10 Porsches up to 1989. This is a high quality event with wonderful cars that have come from all over the world. If you have a great show car and would be interested in participating, please PM me or email me at meredithbuilder at gmail dot com. I have not yet figured out how to represent our cars with just 10 cars in the class so I am putting out feelers for all original show cars from 356 to 928s to Turbos etc....Let me know if you are interested
What is great about this show is that in case of poor weather, the cars and show can go indoor.

http://www.frenchlickconcours.com/
Old 03-29-2015, 10:33 AM
DougM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

After some inquiries I realized that there is some confusion mixing this up with this summers Porsche Parade. This is a completely separate event held in October in French Lick. It is not a Porsche only show. There are many classes of different cars and in the past some of the best show cars in the world have attended the event. My job is to find 10 pre '89 concours quality Porsches to enter.

Quick Reply: Pre '89 Porsches needed for French Lick Concours