AGLA Steering wheel restoration ,wheel kits,and more

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 05:04 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AGLA Steering wheel restoration ,wheel kits,and more

AGLA STEERING WHEELS RESTORATION ,SHIFBOOTS AND STEERING WHEEL KITS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first post to all of you in Rennlist. Many of you may know AGLA from advertising many years in Panorama and Excellence
We got things going this week for me to start being a sponsor . I am very happy to communicate what is it AGLA does. AGLA restores original steering wheels to oem specs .I have had clients world wide now over many years making variations of Porsche items available in stock, custom colors and even alcantara .

Starting with the our wheel kits- Our wheel kits cover the spokes on all our kits There are variations on the 4 spoke wheel kits, the stock hard plastic wheel that over the year the leather may or may not be there anymore and the rubber coated fake stitch wheel 4 spoke 914 wheel - yes we have a kit for that one although it never came from the factory covered in leather- I designed a kit for those wheels.All wheel kits come with the leather as Porsche made it - covering the spokes ,pre-punched holes , thread kits and instructions.

My web site explains this in more detail at the Porsche page at www.aglausa.com

Possibly our biggest item we make here for the 911 at AGLA is wheel restoration.We restore the wheels back to oe specs .We handsew them covering the spokes.On the 4 spokes- its quite a bit of sewing especially those long spokes but we make them like new again with all new leather.
On all wheels we can even customize them by putting in moreWe did a limited run of converted 914 wheels to 911 RSR specs last year.They were about 1/3 thicker in diameter

You can see a lik to a ebay page also I have for wheel restoration

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1715&viewitem=

Feel free to ask me any questions about steering wheels ,shiftboots and *****.I like to think after all these years I have gotten a sense of all sort of issues when it comes to the main items you interact the most when you drive your 911.

So thanks for stoping by and reading my post starting out introducing myself and AGLA to all of you at RENNLIST-THANKS

ALAN GUN,President AGLA,inc.( alan gun leather accesories )
1 800 780 4500
Old 03-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Rotten Robby
Racer

My 914 steering wheel was restored in FatWrap by AGLA about 2 years ago... TOP NOTCH!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:37 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 407 Likes on 229 Posts

Beware of this guy...

Andreas
Old 04-28-2009, 05:17 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 407 Likes on 229 Posts

It's been long enough. Alan and I exchanged a few emails last month, during which time he continued to state that my replacement wheel was on its way. He's failed to respond since March 29.

With that said, I feel perfectly content calling Alan Gunn a rotten, lying, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well. No further proof is needed.

I sincerely hope that his brief stay on Rennlist cost him dearly. Now and in the future.

Andreas
Old 02-22-2011, 03:39 AM
kdeaton
2nd Gear

Default I second that

Agreed, Alan Gunn is a dirty rotten, good for nothing !@#$%^.

If you are looking for a good job, consider Dallas Steering Wheels, Don Le really knows his craft.

If you just want to throw money down the drain, go to AGLA. Throw in frustration, aggravation, waste of time, and you begin to get an idea of dealing with him. Then you have to go elsewhere to get it done right anyway.

If for whatever reason you go with him, do not let him talk you into delaying your credit card claim. I think that tactic alone has been a big part of his income.

Google him, I'm one of many, many burned by him.

/K

Quick Reply: AGLA Steering wheel restoration ,wheel kits,and more