Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

New to me 3.2 G50 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 12:58 PM
alordofchaos
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 135 Posts

JDHertz11, the cars are stunning!

Even if you care nothing about the marque, I think even a casual driver would take a second look at those (my wife, for example - cars are appliances to her, but once in a while, something like that will catch her eye)

Originally Posted by Amber Gramps
No, that car is worthy.
Indeed, thanks, Doug. I seldom stray from OT/P&C these days, but this was definitely worth the trip
Old 03-28-2017, 12:35 AM
JDHertz11
Race Car

Received 67 Likes on 26 Posts

Thinking about listing this for sale in the near future. Just purchased another little Italian car. Looks like low to mid $60's is the current market for these cars. Lots of recent service, fresh detail etc.

I believe I'm the third owner. Car was originally in California until approximately 2014, then was sold by Tim Holt to a local guy a mile from where I live. He kept it for approximately 2 years before I bought it. 70K miles now (drove it 800 miles roundtrip to Werks Reunion two weeks ago). Fresh 60K, new pads, rotors and sensors on all 4 wheels. I had it completely detailed a few weeks ago. Color is called Silver metallic and I forget what they call the interior color. Literally every receipt since new including manuals, window sticker and tool kit.

Holts ad when he sold the car:

http://www.holtmotorsports.com/inven...2-coupe/120011

Quick Reply: New to me 3.2 G50 Coupe