Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

WTB: 911SC, 3.2 or 964

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 05:28 PM
greens
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: 911SC, 3.2 or 964

I'm officially in the market for my first Pcar. Looking for something as pristine and clean as possible and I'm more than willing to wait, and pay accordingly, for the right one. Basically what amounts to an enthusiast owned example with near obsessive attention given to the cosmetic and mechanical upkeep of the car. I'm not after a super low mileage collector piece to sit and collect dust in the garage. I'm seeking a car that I can drive a couple of days a week and tinker on gradually making improvements to it throughout the coming years.

To be specific I'm looking for a SC, 3.2 Coupe or 964. The perfect candidate would be a Euro ROW model with no sunroof. Bonus points to any Euro SC with a funky interior.

Desired conditions:

Manual, coupe C2 only (likely obvious with the no sunroof part)
Preferably all original but not opposed to light modifications
No stories car with zero damage history or paintwork along with full maintenance history/records
Under 80k miles ideally but will consider anything
Enthusiast owned

Colors:

NO white, black, yellow or Guards red.
I'm a huge fan of the vintage browns on the 911SC. Copper Brown Metallic, Mocha Brown, Tobacco, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Smoky Quartz, etc.
Even though I'm not a fan of true red and/or Guards red I really like deep reds, maroon/burgundy, and anything that straddles the line between red and brown/purple.
Grays, Greens (any shade) and Blues (big fan of Venetian, Petrol, and anything deep like Dark Sea close to midnight blue) are always welcome.

Please send a PM with any leads. Appreciate any feelers you may want to throw my way.

Last edited by greens; 10-11-2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:46 PM
krush
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have an '89 3.2 in charcoal on grey with black fuchs, 54k miles. and a 1992 charcoal grey on light grey 964 C2 manual with 80-90k miles. both have sunrooves though
Old 10-12-2016, 12:52 PM
fastdiablo
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Krush, I DM'd you. Check your inbox. Cheers.

Quick Reply: WTB: 911SC, 3.2 or 964