991 4s - infant

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 03:00 PM
tentypo
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 991 4s - infant

Hi all,

so the good news is - I'll be a father. Are there any infant seats for back seats of the 991? In the local store everything is a bit too big, either squeezing my wifes legs into her ***** (she is not really enthusiastic about this solution), or it seems really unsafe (another feature i'm not a big fan of is my little girl smashing my wifes head).

Basically - i just need it for short drives. Max 30 min, so I do think there is a a little possiblity to squeez my wife. Longer drives are going to be made in 2nd car.

Worst case scenario - front seat for little girl(must be rear facing) and wife ... well going with the 2nd car I just love this car so much - dont want to sell it, but to have and not drive its even harder. You know what i mean...
Old 05-29-2016, 09:16 PM
stealthboy
Burning Brakes

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Go check out the 991 forum - but I have driven my daughter around in my 991 only when she could be front-facing. Not sure if a rear-facing seat would be able to recline enough without the passenger seat pretty much all the way forward, but that would certainly work for short trips. There is also a particular stroller I bought that folds up small enough to fit in the front trunk. There are a few threads over on the 991 forum about this.

Quick Reply: 991 4s - infant