Searching For PO - Denver, CO - Lorenzen

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 03:37 PM
cab713
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Searching For PO - Denver, CO - Lorenzen

Hi All,

I purchased a 82 911sc Targa from a broker in March of this year. It was a one owner car acquired through his network of "eyes" across the country. However the broker did not have the records for the car.

I found a dry cleaners ticket with the name "Lorenzen" under the seat. I called Prestige Imports in Lakewood, CO where the car was purchased and serviced for the entire time. I spoke with the service manager who confirmed the car had been very well cared for and that while he couldn't send me docs with the prior owners information on them, he would gladly call the contact number they had on file to see if he could get permission for that. He called me back a short time later and said that the number no longer worked.

I did a search of that name in the Denver area and found a person that could have been him. As luck would have it his company website included his email address, so I sent an email explaining the situation. Unfortunately it wasn't him.

I would love to have the records, but I would also like to let the person that cared for this car for 32 years that it came to a good home. I'd like to think it's home for the next 30+ years. I'd love to get some old photos of the car, hear stories, reason he bought it/sold it, etc.

Anybody know who this is, or how I might find them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Searching For PO - Denver, CO - Lorenzen