Old 02-05-2010, 05:54 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 695 Likes on 365 Posts
Thumbs up Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion

Customer Testimonials:

Absolutely works. Can't live without it now. Also, get the Airmax dryer from Moe at Glistening Perfection. This two system process will eliminate drying, which will also cut down on the swirling potential from the hand drying. Highly recommended.

chardonet (6speedonline)

Grab a CR system from Moe - you won't be disappointed!

MidnighTT (6speedonline)

If you don't already have the CR system...you definitely need it...fantastic!!! I love mine!!!

TUUNER (6speedonline)

I also purchased a CRspotless, and some other products, from Moe some months ago. I got the same VIP treatment that you experienced. He's a pleasure to deal with. It's great to be able to speak with someone so knowledgeable and experienced. As far as the CRspotless, I concur, it works just as advertised. It's a great time and swirl mark saver.

Paladin (Rennlist)

I received the cr spotless from Moe on saturday. Used for the first time this afternoon. In a word...incredible.Even the windows are cleaner and require no wiping off after wash. Worth every penny. Moe was a pleasure to work with....had a delivery problem and Moe offered a free refill for my inconvenience. Even my wheels are shinier. I was doubtful at first but a friend if mine kept raving about it so I decided to try it. Im glad I did.

points (Rennlist)

Got mine today. Came home from C&C and it was sitting on my doorstep. Washed both cars in less time than I ususally spend on my 997 alone.

Well worth it!! Thanks Moe.

LeNoah (6speedonline)

Got mine last week and fired it up today in conjunction with a pressure washer for initial rinse and semi-final rinse and worked incredible. Just used an open hose for the last few seconds to "flood" and basically didn't really have to wipe anything down... Thanks again Moe

INSman (6speedonline)

Sale ends 2/15/10

Click HERE to Order
Old 02-05-2010, 09:53 AM
swajames
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to add one more testimonial, I bought a CR Spotless machine from Moe and it is absolutely tremendous. It works exactly as advertised, and Moe was a pleasure to deal with with.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:37 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 695 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by swajames
Just to add one more testimonial, I bought a CR Spotless machine from Moe and it is absolutely tremendous. It works exactly as advertised, and Moe was a pleasure to deal with with.
Fantastic...that's what I like to hear. Thanks for your business
Old 02-05-2010, 11:44 AM
wwilliams88
Drifting

Received 244 Likes on 148 Posts

While I didn't buy mine from Moe, I will vouch for the performance of the CR spotless system. I was always fighting water spots on the car finish prior to its purchase. Now I let the Carrera air dry with nary a spot in sight. Works as advertised, at least with the water in my local area.

Last edited by wwilliams88; 02-05-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Another very satisfied cr client here....it works just as advertised.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:54 PM
savyboy
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one as well, without it my car would be a water spotted mess. With it, ah, happiness. Add my testimonial.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:57 PM
cfjan
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 9 Posts

So you use the water from the machine in the final rinse?

How often does the refill needs to be re-packed? (i.e., what's the operating cost)

Trending Topics

Old 02-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by cfjan
So you use the water from the machine in the final rinse?

How often does the refill needs to be re-packed? (i.e., what's the operating cost)
I use cr water only.....using city water I figure I get about 300 gallons before I need to refill.....about 15- 20 washes. I buy the resin in bulk....costs 200.00 I get 5 refills out of the little drum. Remember if you have funky water it may not last as long.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Mspeedster
Burning Brakes

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

Sorry for newb question, I'm not familiar with the system at all. Does it remove existing water spots or just prevents new ones when washing? Does it do anything to prevent water spots from rain?

I don't have any issues with water spots when washing my car, I don't understand what all the hoopla is about.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:09 PM
YA911Fan
Burning Brakes

Some questions...

How do you know when it's time to replace the resin?

Does the effectiveness gradually decrease as the resin is "depleted" or all at once when the resin is completely used up?

How much is a resin refill for two canisters?

Thanks.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:35 PM
GlisteningTech
Advanced

Originally Posted by Mspeedster
Sorry for newb question, I'm not familiar with the system at all. Does it remove existing water spots or just prevents new ones when washing? Does it do anything to prevent water spots from rain?

I don't have any issues with water spots when washing my car, I don't understand what all the hoopla is about.
Well, if you don't ever have issues when washing with the water leaving any spots or streaks on your car, you are definitely the minority rather than the majority.

The CR Spotless is a resin based system designed to remove all the mineral deposits and other contaminants in the water which can leave spots. It allows your soap to foam more, and gives you the freedom to rinse the car when finished and dry without moving at warp speed to prevent any type of spotting.

It seriously is invalueable, which can be attested to by many forum members who own the system. It takes a lot of work and worry out of your wash process, especially if you live in any region that has hard water.

It comes with a meter telling you how free your water is of contaminants, but a simple way to know when you need to change your resin, is when you start to see mild spots forming due to your water. That is the easiest way to know when you are finished.

We recommend using it for your wash and final rinse, that way you conserve your resin, and lessen your chance of spotting as much as possible.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:58 AM
GlisteningTech
Advanced

Originally Posted by YA911Fan
Some questions...

How do you know when it's time to replace the resin?

Does the effectiveness gradually decrease as the resin is "depleted" or all at once when the resin is completely used up?

How much is a resin refill for two canisters?

Thanks.
You will know that you need to refill your resin when the water starts to spot. It is a gradual process, it isn't like it works one day, and then you have fill spotting and ineffectiveness the next. It is going to start off light, then gradually increase.

How long the resin lasts really depends on how hard your water is. If you have really hard water, then it is going to use it up more quickly, if you have softer water then it can last much longer. It comes with the TDS meter, so you can have an actual reading of how effective it is, so you will know when the resin starts to wear out.

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...less%2C/Detail

That is the bulk resin. There is enough in here to refill the DC-20 a few times. Be sure to enter your forum discount code and you will get 10% off of the price of the resin, and free shipping.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 385 Likes on 200 Posts

Hmmmm, tempting! I do hate those water spots.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Paul S.
Pro

Received 63 Likes on 35 Posts
Default I am not getting free S&H--what gives?

It's charging $46.27 UPS Ground.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:52 PM
KeninBlaine
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Mspeedster

You must live somewhere the tap water is not full of minerals, so you don't likely need this kind of device. When I lived in Vancouver, I always let my cars air dry after washing and rinsing, and never had any spots. But here in Orange County, I have to wipe it dry to prevent spotting, due to the high mineral content in the water. I also have to make sure I wash the car in the shade so the car doesn't dry too fast for me to get to it for wiping dry.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion