Sponsored by:

Raspberry Roadster turbo widebody for sale up here

Old 06-07-2009, 01:58 PM
etom
Three Wheelin'

Received 105 Likes on 62 Posts
Default Raspberry Roadster turbo widebody for sale up here

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/d...ritishcolumbia

Yes, I would think this is quite a rare car. Highish price, though. Can't be too many exactly like this. And one owner.

46800 Can = 41800 US (high exchange at the moment)

Comments?

"1992 Porsche 911 C2 America Roadster, rare limited production 911 featuring factory Turbo widebody and Turbo brakes, wheels & suspension, 1 of only 250 ever made, rare Raspberry Red Metallic with raspberry full leather interior (a $15,000 option in itself!), only 102,000 km, books/records, 1-owner from new, just fully inspected & serviced, immaculate. $46,800"
Old 06-07-2009, 03:26 PM
jjbunn
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The market for that colour (especially including the interior) must be very, very small :-)
Old 06-07-2009, 03:37 PM
TL-Register
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great find for the TURBO-LOOK Register thank you ! - the second raspberryred AmR till now . Colour is one of the three special colours created for this model .

wide Regards from Germany

Norbert
Old 07-12-2010, 11:38 PM
raspberryroadster
Three Wheelin'

OLD FORUM HIJACKED....ANY INTEREST IN THIS WTL CAB (964 america. roadster)....FOR SALE

i bought this wtl cab. plus 1 yr ago final negotiated price was C$36k

1 prior owner...jeff gidney - western canadian businessman who took triple A ball into calgary & had lease on saddledome for number of yrs. (now retired).......he factory ordered the car..........

since owning....2 full services (last fall & in april....which included full ck of mechanicals/electrical).
car had new top last yr, new tires last fall, new top motors in 2009.....not stock based on custom audio installation.
raspberry red, not for the faint but outstanding color with paint on this car rated 9.8 out of 10 (always garaged - warm dry - seen no winter/wet)....and guarantee factory turbo brake/suspension/wheel set up on this C2 set up sets the car apart.

ASKING C$32k (reasonable indeed)............NOTE Canadian car from new

Old 07-15-2010, 12:30 AM
cobracarrera
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What are you looking to buy next....Are you going back to a 2003/2004 Cobra....?????
Old 07-15-2010, 01:47 AM
raspberryroadster
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by cobracarrera
What are you looking to buy next....Are you going back to a 2003/2004 Cobra....?????
no, there are no terminators in japan & wife / i are moving back to tokyo in january.

we will likely get an late model alfa gta (which i had previously - wonderful cars)
or what we both want...........funky z3 m coupe, perhaps best budget tourer around (have driven....)
http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/det...200/index.html

hey and you....still have the termi? or strictly p-car now??
have to admit do miss the roar & the kick of the whipple'd beast & to be frank the short throw shift in the cobra was so much more solid/connective then the porsche. for a street fun car / at value / dependability not much better than the unique 03/04 terminator series.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Metal Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 429 Likes on 309 Posts

Love the Terminator but I don't see many until the Woodward Cruise starts
Old 07-15-2010, 11:28 PM
cobracarrera
Pro

Originally Posted by raspberryroadster
no, there are no terminators in japan & wife / i are moving back to tokyo in january.

we will likely get an late model alfa gta (which i had previously - wonderful cars)
or what we both want...........funky z3 m coupe, perhaps best budget tourer around (have driven....)
http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/det...200/index.html

hey and you....still have the termi? or strictly p-car now??
have to admit do miss the roar & the kick of the whipple'd beast & to be frank the short throw shift in the cobra was so much more solid/connective then the porsche. for a street fun car / at value / dependability not much better than the unique 03/04 terminator series.

Wow...Big changes are occurring for you....Good luck on the relocation...Hopefully you stay on this forum...Seems like we chatted a bit on SVTP and on here.....

I still have my 04 Cobra and my Carrera but I do not drive them to much...Work is very busy now and my free time seem to be focused on my 15 month old son or Karate with my 12 year old....He is doing very well with it..

Your definition sums up the Cobra and the Carrera perfectly.....The Carrera is classy, refined and an awesome handling car and the Cobra just wants to beat up on someone or at least try very hard and be loud about it....I still think 500 hp can still do that pretty nicely.....I just need to go twinscrew to be completely sure (Kenne Bell 2.8H) and them I am done..

I hope you get that BMW when you get to your destination...You deserve it....
We gotta have our toys.......

By the way...That polished Whipple suupercharger looks beautiful on that 4.6

Here is a picture of them both the way they sit today.....Enjoy.

Last edited by cobracarrera; 07-15-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:42 PM
cobracarrera
Pro

Originally Posted by Metal Guru
Love the Terminator but I don't see many until the Woodward Cruise starts
I love my Terminator and its raw power and looks but I must say I love your Turbo Carrera in your Avatar picture...Besides Guards Red I love that gray color on any 964 or 964T

That is just mean looking.. That has always been my dream car...
Old 07-16-2010, 12:12 AM
raspberryroadster
Three Wheelin'

Wow...Big changes are occurring for you....Good luck on the relocation...Hopefully you stay on this forum...Seems like we chatted a bit on SVTP and on here.....

I still have my 04 Cobra and my Carrera but I do not drive them to much...Work is very busy now and my free time seem to be focused on my 15 month old son or Karate with my 12 year old....He is doing very well with it..

Your definition sums up the Cobra and the Carrera perfectly.....The Carrera is classy, refined and an awesome handling car and the Cobra just wants to beat up on someone or at least try very hard and be loud about it....I still think 500 hp can still do that pretty nicely.....I just need to go twinscrew to be completely sure (Kenne Bell 2.8H) and them I am done..

I hope you get that BMW when you get to your destination...You deserve it....
We gotta have our toys.......

By the way...That polished Whipple suupercharger looks beautiful on that 4.6

Here is a picture of them both the way they sit today.....Enjoy.

thanks for that...love the cobra especially (was same color as my vert) & always regretted never experienced the coupe.
good luck with K-B install (i still think smaller polished whipple looks better!)....but either one with BAP, MAFia, 60lb or better injectors, intercooler and appropriate big/small pulleys will get you to easy 600HP at the wheels (mine on a dyno with a mild pull of 16p.s.i. /pro tune was 575 plenty for a shaky vert!!). you will likely need to upgrade to a macleod dual disc or centerforce dfx.

sure will stay on the forum.....love porsche and afterall tokyo is ultimate city for cars & in particular porsche....home of rauh welt!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Raspberry Roadster turbo widebody for sale up here